Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deadland 3 services with benefits

jessica_1403
In the house of whim you can buy 3 services and then you get an achievement"treat yourself"
But when you buy a service you get some kind of benefit with a 1hour countdown for: constrictions of moath / golden panacea / spiritual lustration. But it doesn't say what benefit or buff you get from each. Does someone know what those 3 services give you?
  • CireNesnomis
    CireNesnomis
    ✭✭
    In the house of whim you can buy 3 services and then you get an achievement"treat yourself"
    But when you buy a service you get some kind of benefit with a 1hour countdown for: constrictions of moath / golden panacea / spiritual lustration. But it doesn't say what benefit or buff you get from each. Does someone know what those 3 services give you?

Curious as well. Can't figure out what they do?
    GM - Daggerfall Outfitters Crafting Post (DC) NA, PC - Dedicated to helping all become Master Crafters
    Free Mats given to Guildmates for Crafting Writs and Gear: 18,344 and lost count
    Nhoj Nesnomis (DC) - Breton Magicka Sorcerer
    Krafticious (DC) - High Elf Sorcerer and Master Crafter
    Cire Ravenloft (DC) - Breton Vampire Magicka Nightblade sworn to the Dark Brotherhood
    Yaj Nesnomis (AD) - High Elf Templar noob Healer
    Deep-in-Cup (EP) - Argonian Magicka Dragon Knight
    Me Carry Too Much (DC) - Wood Elf Nightblade and dedicated Mule before Crafting Bag of Infinite Holding acquired in ESO+
  • jessica_1403
    Nope I have absolutely NO clue 😏
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Another who wants to know! I got the achievement, but can't see any other info about them
    Soupy twist
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think we are meant to take the hint from Nass's questline and from the final treasure we recover from that, but no spoilers.
    PC EU
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think we are meant to take the hint from Nass's questline and from the final treasure we recover from that, but no spoilers.

Thank you! I haven't done the quests yet, I've been waiting for it to be a little less populated, so was just looking around Fargrave etc. Something to look forward to :)
    Soupy twist