The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Can these outfits please return to the Crown Store

Destai
Destai
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
ZOS,

I want to give you money for two outfits and I can't because you have to pull things from the crown store and put them in crown crates.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Arvel's_Ashland_Attire
https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Grazelands_Gentlemer_Farmer

How about bringing these back around?
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grazelands_Gentlemer_Farmer will appear in the Frost Atronach Crates that return later this month
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Syrpynt
    Syrpynt
    ✭✭✭
    Grazelands_Gentlemer_Farmer will appear in the Frost Atronach Crates that return later this month

It sounds like that's what they don't want. A costume hidden behind crates when it does return.
    Destai wrote: »
    ZOS,

I want to give you money for two outfits and I can't because you have to pull things from the crown store and put them in crown crates.

• Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Syrpynt wrote: »

It sounds like that's what they don't want. A costume hidden behind crates when it does return.
    ZOS,

Precisely. I want to go to the crown store, buy with Crowns, at the time I get the itch to buy. These guys forget that people often find out about old content and are then intrigued, only to be discouraged that it's no longer available.
  • Gruumsh1
    Gruumsh1
    ✭✭✭✭

Precisely. I want to go to the crown store, buy with Crowns, at the time I get the itch to buy. These guys forget that people often find out about old content and are then intrigued, only to be discouraged that it's no longer available.

IKR? It's like they go out of their way to sabotage their business.
    Can you imagine?:

McDonalds: We only sell fries once a month.
    Customer: but I want them now.
    McDonalds: Oh sorry. You have to wait until they're available in store.
    Edited by ZOS_Chiroptera on November 7, 2021 1:16PM
    Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Miiighty Gruumsh!
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    :'( i love these clothes too
  • JJOtterBear
    JJOtterBear
    ✭✭✭✭
    can we also get another round for the Mara outfit?
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syrpynt wrote: »

ZOS,

I was simply stated the best and nearest option, and you can purchase it with endeavour seals and gems. Because the costume is in a crate that is soon returning for a limited time it is extremely unlikely they will make the costume appear as an individual purchase in the nearby future. Especially with the high amount of costumes we already have that people want returning. You'd likely have to wait a long time until it appears in some Morrowind themed event.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Bat
    Bat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Destai

Reminding you that Grazelands Gentlemer Farmer costume is available, it costs just 16 gems :)