The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Vampire Bite in VR content

Krivaan
Krivaan
✭✭✭
So, I wanna try out this vampire skill line, but as we all know, 1-50 content has the correct zone camped by everyone and their dog.

My question is, can I get bitten in the VR content and obtain it that way, or is this also camped with no chance of let up any time soon?... or even, is there any point in being bitten, because there won't be enough exp (vet points) between the time of being infected and reaching VR10?

Thanks!
A wise man speaks because he has something to say; A Fool because he has to say something.
  • kreekitb16_ESO
    kreekitb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Who is telling you that you cannot Level your Vamp Skiull Line at VR 10? Because NPCs and Quests magically stop giving exp or what?
    Well i have News for me... they still give exp.

So go and get your bite, VR zones were quite empty last week to get a Vamp bite

• Krivaan
    Krivaan
    ✭✭✭
    Well, if I've done all the quests in veteran content, except for Cyrodiil dailies, surely there isn't any quests to complete to get vet points? :open_mouth:

But at least the VR zone isn't camped.
    Edited by Krivaan on April 29, 2014 12:40PM
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say; A Fool because he has to say something.
  • kreekitb16_ESO
    kreekitb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    You said it yourself: Cyrodiil dailies ... they do give a nice amount of Vet-Exp...

Without Quest you Need to grind your new Skill-Line... and thats ... well.. Have fun doing it :)
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    Who is telling you that you cannot Level your Vamp Skiull Line at VR 10? Because NPCs and Quests magically stop giving exp or what?
    Well i have News for me... they still give exp.

So go and get your bite, VR zones were quite empty last week to get a Vamp bite

Are you saying you can still gain skills at VR10 right now? People have been saying otherwise.
  • Krivaan
    Krivaan
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, kinda figured that as you don't get exp for killing mobs in VR content, I should mix up my armour and weapons as well, because all I used up to 50 was light armour and a staff. Just wanted to throw vampire in to the mix, so I don't miss out :P
  • kreekitb16_ESO
    kreekitb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The amount of exp you get is quite low... but you still get exp for Mobs at VR 10... i am leveling Destro Staff to 50 this way... takes a while /cough ... but what else is there to do atm? :)
  • Papito
    Papito
    Also skill lines xp is the same no matter what content vr or normal.