The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase—November 2021"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
jy5ubwkw51bd.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the blog article "Crown Store Showcase—November 2021"

Prepare for your descent into the Deadlands with a host of new and returning mounts, styles, assistants, and more all coming to the Crown Store this November!
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At last we get Short Mussed Wave! Huzzah! :lol:

I’m also happy that we get another painting for ESO+, not that I don’t like the statues, but variety is appreciated! :smile:
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    O M G !

hTa3cSxm.png

I am SO EXCITED that this is coming! This is the thing I've wanted most since I started playing this game, and to see it in the showcase this month? Perfection! I've totally been riding this high since my friends pinged me this morning when the article dropped.

This alone makes this the best Crown Store Showcase I've seen. Thank you thank you thank you thank you!

...now to wait until the 22nd. ngl I'll probably be setting an alarm so I can buy this the *second* it becomes available. I know one of my characters will have plenty to be thankful for this thanksgiving!

Love the ESO+ painting this month too. Looks great!

And the Frost Atro crates returning too! I do think that was one of the best crate seasons, and I'm really happy to see it back. Doubly so since my new character (who can't wait for his new hairstyle!) needed a nice pirate-y greatsword, and I just found out that the Pellitine Outlaw Greatsword was the only one I was missing. What a great coincidence that his hair and his sword are releasing right around the same time!

This is the most amazing showcase ever! Thank you so much for bringing in that hairstyle after all this time, and thanks for all of the great stuff this month! I'm so excited!

kid-throw.gif
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The duration of the free ESO+ item (painting) seems unusually long. Are the dates correct?
    The Painting: Dagon's Mercy will be available in the Crown Store FREE, exclusively to ESO Plus Members on all platforms for a limited time, from November 18 to January 5 at 10am EST.
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, it's about **** time we got that hairstyle, I'm almost in disbelief, i'll believe it when I see it!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marcus Titus Alessian pumps his fist in the air. "Finally!"

He points across the Wayrest Square where Pacrooti sits, hawking his fanciful painted crates, and the crown-topped billboard behind him featuring three mannequins. "Hah, hah, Bastian, you said they'd never do it. You said your Barber would take that secret to the grave!"

Bastian sighs, running his hand through his short, mussed, wavy hair. "That's a hell of a way to tell me you took out a Black Sacrament on my Barber, Marcus."

"Huh?"

He continues, "And then you freed the necromancer Mannimarco just so he'd owe you a favor."

"That's not why I freed the jerk."

"A favor you then cashed in so he would raise my Barber from the dead, thus freeing him from his oath of secrecy." Basian's gaze is immeasurably disappointed. "I thought better of you."

"I didn't -" Marcus protests, and then Bastian starts laughing at him.

"Laugh all you want," he mutters. "Because I didn't, but I'm pretty sure Varanis is gonna pay for a Morag Tong writ if Veya's hairdresser doesn't cooperate."

(Thank you, ZOS, for the Short Mussed Wave hairstyle! And if you would, please consider selling Veya's hairstyle too!)
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Most requested hairstyle, and it's a timed-exclusive. Of course.

Glad it's being released, but what is the harm in leaving things in the store?
  • Zurixadai
    Zurixadai
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for bringing back the Mourning Hats, it's been a while.

Also, yay, goblin love!
    Wishlists:

Gameplay Wishlist:
    -Winterhold [In all of its still-standing, pre-sunken, "rivaling Solitude" glory!]
    -Frost class/skill line [Wardens count!]
    -Unarmed/monk class or skill line
    -Polearms/spears skill line [Aedric Spear counts, but...]
    -Bound Weapons skill line [Casters should have more than sticks, yeah?]
    -More skill lines in general

Housing Wishlist:
    -Structure pieces, by the thousands! Walls, doors, stairs; everything from every racial/architectural style
    -More functional furniture: doors that open/close, portals to travel throughout one home, etc
    -"Lairs" or something similar: another separate, instanced space inside of a home
    -NPC's: guards and bards, all day
    -The Golden Vendor, but able to be placed in homes [Might help with some excess Cyrodiil traffic, maybe?]
    -The Luxury Furnisher, but also able to be placed in homes [... Look, homes are huge and I'm tired of them being empty]
    -Boat house [Fair Winds absolutely counts!]
    -Boat furnishings in general
    -Respec/redidication shrines
    -Wayshrines [I can just port to a guildmate, I guess, but...]
    -Undaunted pledge billboards/Undaunted NPC's
    -Crafting writ billboards
    -More mount/pet functionality when placed [Pathing counts!]
    -Guild bank/store access
    -Ability to repair gear at home [If traveling merchants in the middle of nowhere can do it, why can't I?]
    -Other, smaller, fun functionality, like farming or mini-games [Tales of Tribute absolutely counts!]

QoL Wishlist:
    -Text search boxes [Praise Tall Papa, thank you.]
    -Item conversion/transmogrification [Outfit stations absolutely count!]
    -Previewer/dressing room [Outfit stations absolutely count!]
    -Instead of Arms Packs (or in addition to them), just sell me the blasted VFX
    -Gear loadouts [Armory system counts!]
    -Skill loadouts Armory system counts!
    -Cloaks [I know you said no, but I'm not taking it off my list.]
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destai wrote: »
    Most requested hairstyle, and it's a timed-exclusive. Of course.

Glad it's being released, but what is the harm in leaving things in the store?

The harm is you won't be forced to get it fast, fast, fast for whatever price is set? ;)
  • tim77
    tim77
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol really? people freak out because of that hair style? it's... it's... just why?

the goblin thing... you know there is an ingame item which gives you that transformation already? ^^ :)
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    14000 crowns for a house. 14000 crowns cost $99 in US. This has been said plenty, but this price is outrageous. A fair price would be half that. I'd love to get this house and I would give SOME money, but this price is too high for all but the most dedicated housing enthusiast.

Honestly, all I want is a port into Hew's Bane. Can you at least give us a crappy little room at the inn that we can buy with in game gold?
    Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!