Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Delve Into Tamriel's Dungeons During the Undaunted Celebration!"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
rzan8nntz1t5.jpg

Official Discussion Thread for "Delve Into Tamriel's Dungeons During the Undaunted Celebration And Earn Bonus Loot"

Show no fear of beast or blade and you can earn unique rewards during the Undaunted Celebration in-game event. We are Undaunted!
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Serenez
    Serenez
    ✭✭✭
    "If you can’t take on a dungeon right now, don’t fear! You can also earn one Undaunted Reward Box a day by completing Bolgrul’s daily Undaunted delve quest. You can find Bolgrul within any Undaunted Enclave".

Would you kindly clarify if this is just a 'regular' reward box and if you can obtain daily tickets this way?

Thanks!
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    do the reward boxes include Transmute stones?
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Serenez, thanks for the questions. This is a regular Undaunted Reward box for the event, not to be confused with the Glorious Undaunted Reward Box. Bolgrul's delve quest will not grant event tickets.

@wtlonewolf20, the reward boxes for the event do not contain Transmute Crystals.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Serenez
    Serenez
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    @Serenez, thanks for the questions. This is a regular Undaunted Reward box for the event, not to be confused with the Glorious Undaunted Reward Box. Bolgrul's delve quest will not grant event tickets.

Ok thank you for clarifying :)
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, so the previous 4,
    Iceheart (Direfrost Keep)
    Lord Warden (Imperial City Prison)
    Nightflame (Elden Hollow II)
    Swarm Mother (Spindleclutch I)
    Plus Chokethorn

But not the other 4 that were available in the past?
    Bloodspawn
    Engine Guardian
    Ilambris
    Troll King
  • OnThaLoose
    OnThaLoose
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin is engine guardian not going to be available? I don’t see it listed, was it just missed? I really wanted the opal engine guardian weapons, I like those best. 😬
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

@wtlonewolf20, the reward boxes for the event do not contain Transmute Crystals.

That's disappointing I was hoping that I would be able to get something I could use out of this event. Thanks for the clarification so that I won't need to waste my time running dungeons.
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which normal mask style pages drop during the event?
  • Hunterka71
    Hunterka71
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a chance to bring back frostbane pets for this event? Or maybe the New Life one, or put them in crates, or whatever :p I spent hours farming boxes back in 2018 with no luck :(

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Frostbane_Sabre_Cat_(pet)
  • MageCatF4F
    MageCatF4F
    ✭✭✭✭
    Supply chain issues. All the Frostbane Sabre Cat pets must be sitting in container ships off the West Coast.

It's going to be a dry holiday season this year.
  • Cyberwolffe
    Cyberwolffe
    ✭✭✭
    Good thing I'm not interested in getting the Doomchar house since I won't have enough time during the event to get many tickets to buy all the parts.
  • voreo
    voreo
    ✭✭✭
    why is Engine Guardian not there? I want that staff. :(
    This quickly turned this event to crap.
    Argonian Dragonknight

~Rawr
  • ceiron
    ceiron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well spotted. Price on those opals gonna go crazy.
  • tim77
    tim77
    ✭✭✭✭
    its more interesting, that the first year where 4 different opal-sets, the second year another 4, and this year is only one new?

Each year one new set from now on? so we will have all dungeons in around 40 years? :D
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tim77 wrote: »
    its more interesting, that the first year where 4 different opal-sets, the second year another 4, and this year is only one new?

Each year one new set from now on? so we will have all dungeons in around 40 years? :D

Since the current trend is to get 4 new dungeons each year, at this rate we will never catch up.
  • Khaleesi8688
    Khaleesi8688
    ✭✭✭✭
    All the impresario has is chokethorn which is not what the article about the event says. We should have iceheart, lord warden, bogdan and a couple more according to the news article attached to this thread.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks for pinging, @Khaleesi8688. We went back to the dev team and the article info was incorrect. We are updating it now to highlight only Chokethorn for the Impresario. Everything else is correct about the event, highlighted in the article about where and how players can obtain Opal styles for Chokethorn, Iceheart, Lord Warden, Nightflame, and Swarm Mother.
    Staff Post
  • SirCyanideRose
    Will the Chokethorn shoulder be available for sale from Undaunted Vendor after the event?
  • zetavivern
    zetavivern
    ✭✭✭
    There doesn't seem to be enough stuff to spend the tickets on at the Impressario.
    One can earn 26 tickets throughout the event. Suppose you already have a full Morpholith and all the fragments and you have bought 2 of the available 3 fragments for Doomchar Plateau on the last event (which is the case for me). So after you buy the last Doomchar Plateau fragment for 10 tickets, you have a choice of style pages (and this style is... well, not for everyone) and group repair kit. For me it would be a waste of tickets on things I'll never use, and all the more painful since I already have an abundance of tickets from the previous event.
    So, maybe we could also see some other style pages or furniture in Impressario's stock? Maybe Undaunted or dungeon-themed furniture? Doesn't have to be new, it would just be nice to see some variety, like during the event in Blackwood when there was way more stuff to choose from.

P.S. This is not a demand of any sort, of course, just a little feedback/question on the event.
  • The_one_i_seek
    The_one_i_seek
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for pinging, @Khaleesi8688. We went back to the dev team and the article info was incorrect. We are updating it now to highlight only Chokethorn for the Impresario. Everything else is correct about the event, highlighted in the article about where and how players can obtain Opal styles for Chokethorn, Iceheart, Lord Warden, Nightflame, and Swarm Mother.

hello! what about

Bloodspawn
    Engine Guardian
    Ilambris
    Troll King

??

may be add some sort of Grab Bags for tickets, for this styles that dropped in the past?
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zetavivern wrote: »
    There doesn't seem to be enough stuff to spend the tickets on at the Impressario.
    One can earn 26 tickets throughout the event. Suppose you already have a full Morpholith and all the fragments and you have bought 2 of the available 3 fragments for Doomchar Plateau on the last event (which is the case for me). So after you buy the last Doomchar Plateau fragment for 10 tickets, you have a choice of style pages (and this style is... well, not for everyone) and group repair kit. For me it would be a waste of tickets on things I'll never use, and all the more painful since I already have an abundance of tickets from the previous event.
    So, maybe we could also see some other style pages or furniture in Impressario's stock? Maybe Undaunted or dungeon-themed furniture? Doesn't have to be new, it would just be nice to see some variety, like during the event in Blackwood when there was way more stuff to choose from.

P.S. This is not a demand of any sort, of course, just a little feedback/question on the event.

They keep it limited because, conversely, you will have a ton of people complaining that there are not enough tickets to get everything (some already do).

By keeping it limited it gives those of us who do have enough tickets a bit of breathing room imo. If I need to miss a day of the event, I don't really need to worry about missing out on vital tickets if all I have left to buy is group repair kits.
  • zetavivern
    zetavivern
    ✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »
    They keep it limited because, conversely, you will have a ton of people complaining that there are not enough tickets to get everything (some already do).

By keeping it limited it gives those of us who do have enough tickets a bit of breathing room imo. If I need to miss a day of the event, I don't really need to worry about missing out on vital tickets if all I have left to buy is group repair kits.

I agree on overy point; however, I think this time the choice is too limited. There are style pages (all for the same style) and various fragments (all except one were available before), and that's it.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The article states we earn a purple coffer from Bolgrul's quests.

I have done three so far today, each on a different character, each to a different zone.

I only received a coffer for the first. I got no coffers for the other two.

Is this broken, or is the article incorrect?

ETA: I see the wording now. Please amend this to specify one PER ACCOUNT per day. Many people share Bolgrul dailies on each toon, and many players are expecting to be able to do Bolgrul dailies on multiple characters.
    Edited by virtus753 on November 18, 2021 8:59PM
  • MuzakalePants
    virtus753 wrote: »
    The article states we earn a purple coffer from Bolgrul's quests.

I have done three so far today, each on a different character, each to a different zone.

I only received a coffer for the first. I got no coffers for the other two.

Is this broken, or is the article incorrect?

ETA: I see the wording now. Please amend this to specify one PER ACCOUNT per day. Many people share Bolgrul dailies on each toon, and many players are expecting to be able to do Bolgrul dailies on multiple characters.

I was confused too. I run a guild event outside of this celebration where we do Bolgrul/Mages/Fighters dailies and share with the group until we run out. I was really looking forward to have a little extra bonus with the purple boxes during the celebration. They really need to clarify just one purple box per account per day.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I miss a gold box and ticket is there any way to remedy this or am I SOL? :frowning: I don’t know if it was because I had a temporary disconnect or if I was a dummy and neglected to loot the final boss but I know I didn’t receive them today. I hoped I would get them from the dungeon I did but it was only a purple box and no tickets. There was a category that seemed appropriate for submitting a ticket so I thought it couldn’t hurt to ask here.

Thank you!
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I miss a gold box and ticket is there any way to remedy this or am I SOL? :frowning: I don’t know if it was because I had a temporary disconnect or if I was a dummy and neglected to loot the final boss but I know I didn’t receive them today. I hoped I would get them from the dungeon I did but it was only a purple box and no tickets. There was a category that seemed appropriate for submitting a ticket so I thought it couldn’t hurt to ask here.

Thank you!

If the loot dropped and you did not claim it... SOL for the day
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »

Thank you!

If the loot dropped and you did not claim it... SOL for the day

Yes, it was probably my fault. :weary: I can hardly believe I neglected to loot the final boss of all things, but there’s a first time for everything I guess. I do hate mistakes that I cannot rectify with a redo, etc. — real life is enough of that — but I’m sure I won’t let it happen again, unless I have a horribly timed dc… :scream: