The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ps4 poor performance

phileunderx2
phileunderx2
✭✭✭✭✭
My game experience is very bad right now, has been this way for over a month.
Logging in or going through any loading screen times out for me. Every play session I have to relog back into the game 6 to 10 times an hour.. Very annoying, very much close to unplayable.
My console is hard wired in to my internet and I play on pc with the same connection with no issues.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on November 11, 2021 10:09PM
  • NerfSeige
    NerfSeige
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah me too. I’m very low cp on my pc account but I’m playing that right now cause performance on ps4 pro is unplayable, even just doing writs is lagging :(
    Avid reader of wes’-pts-diary[RIP]

NerfAS and Shill ruins everything

Skinny-meta-fake, graded D, and can’t explain the law of diminishing marginal returns.

I won’t post that Wes, I’ll get [snipped] for the last time

Revert this patch - Audens, 2022
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @phileunderx2

To help with the disconnections you've started experiencing, there are a few things you can try on your end to help with your connection.

• Turn off the router for 10 minutes and restart the console.
    • Make sure there is no maintenance on the PlayStation Network.
    • Make sure the most recent system and game updates are installed.
    • If using a wireless connection, switch to a wired connection to the router.

In addition to these steps, you can also change the DNS settings on your PS4.
    1. Go to Settings.
    2. Got to Network.
    3. Select Set up internet connection.
    4. Select Wifi or Lan depending on the connection needed.
    5. Select Custom.
    6. Set the IP Address Settings to Automatic.
    7. Set the DHCP Host Name to Do Not Specify.
    8. Set the DNS Settings to Manual.
      • Primary DNS 8.8.8.8
      • Secondary DNS 8.8.4.4
    9. Set the MTU Settings to Automatic.
    10. Set the Proxy Server to None.

Please let us know if the disconnections improve after trying these steps.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Syrusthevirus187
    Syrusthevirus187
    ✭✭✭✭
    None of those steps make a difference. The game on console is only playable for a few americans.
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Things that I can / can't do. As long as I stay in low population areas I can play without problems. Can't play with a companion.
    Can't play during prime time. Can't go through any loading screen in a major city. So places that I can ride into are OK.
  • sky073075
    sky073075
    ✭✭
    I've had this same problem since April...I've tried everything...nothing worked. I can play sometimes for an hour or two but if my activity includes a loading screen (if I can even log in that is), it's 90% kicking me off saying "No internet connection" blah blah blah. Been 7+ months of this garbage. Maybe they'll figure it out?....wow I tried to write that without laughing..didn't happen lol. :D