The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

General Tullius outfit style

rexagamemnon
rexagamemnon
✭✭✭✭✭
Can we get a costume/outfit style that looks like general Tullius armor from TESV:Skyrim?
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They'd have to remove the Seal of Akatosh (the Skyrim logo) from the armor.

Xz61XGm.png

It symbolizes the Septim's Dragonborn right to the Imperial throne. It wouldn't make sense in ESO.
    PC NA
  • Syrpynt
    Syrpynt
    ✭✭✭
    If the Developers do decide to do this, and replace Akatosh from the chestpiece--please PLEASE PLEEEEASE don't put an undyable red diamond as a replacement... I love imperial style armor. I hate when gems don't fit color themes...
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SkaraMinoc wrote: »

Xz61XGm.png

It symbolizes the Septim's Dragonborn right to the Imperial throne. It wouldn't make sense in ESO.

Im unaware that the diamond dragon is deliberately associated with the Septim Dynasty as far as lore is comcerned. I mean Tullius is under Emperor TItus Mede the ll’s authority. And he still has the seal on his chest. I was under the impression the Dragon and the Diamond is not associated with just With the reigning Emperor/Empress (st. Alessia) but all Imperials due to the Lore stating that Akatosh aided st.Alessia and the Nedic/Imperial slave rebellion against the elves. Is there something in lore i missed or forgot? Im just asking, I'm not saying you are wrong or not.
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SkaraMinoc wrote: »

Xz61XGm.png

Im unaware that the diamond dragon is deliberately associated with the Septim Dynasty as far as lore is comcerned. I mean Tullius is under Emperor TItus Mede the ll’s authority. And he still has the seal on his chest. I was under the impression the Dragon and the Diamond is not associated with just With the reigning Emperor/Empress (st. Alessia) but all Imperials due to the Lore stating that Akatosh aided st.Alessia and the Nedic/Imperial slave rebellion against the elves. Is there something in lore i missed or forgot? Im just asking, I'm not saying you are wrong or not.

Alessia was a Dragonborn but not all rulers of the Empire were Dragonborn. The Septim dynasty was special because every ruler was Dragonborn. Tiber Septim used the Akatosh/Dragonborn symbol to represent the Septim Empire and became an Imperial symbol throughout 3E and 4E. That's why you see it in Morrowind and Oblivion, and that's why it's on General Tullius' armor in Skyrim even though the Septim Empire had already ended.

While the symbol may exist prior to 3E, it most certainly was not used on any 2E Imperial armor.

Imperial Champion (ruby gems represent the Amulet of Kings)

idoBkqE.png

VmVXtwX.png
    Edited by SkaraMinoc on November 11, 2021 9:19PM
    PC NA