The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[PC - EU] Tank looking for a home to work towards vet trials

Kristophskee
Kristophskee
✭✭
Hi all, hope you are having a nice day.

Im normally a PvP player however I'm looking to start tanking PvE and working towards vet content. I have tried the guild finder but I'm having no luck. Im in DC and would prefer a DC guild but am open to others!

About Me
  • I am 26yo
  • English Speaker
  • GMT
  • Friendly person
  • Happy to use mic
  • Free most evenings

What I'm looking for
  • Friendly / Social guild
  • Doesnt mind someone who is inexperienced
  • Not a huge guild. Would prefer less than 150 members

My current setups/gear I have right now! (I'm working on more)
k88MeMO.png
Im working on this one
3jcveow.png

Thank you for taking the time to read this and if you would like you can message me in-game @Kristophskee

EU - Always Daggerfall Covenant
  • Arkew
    Arkew
    ✭✭✭

Im normally a PvP player however I'm looking to start tanking PvE and working towards vet content. I have tried the guild finder but I'm having no luck. Im in DC and would prefer a DC guild but am open to others!

About Me
    • I am 26yo
    • English Speaker
    • GMT
    • Friendly person
    • Happy to use mic
    • Free most evenings

What I'm looking for
    • Friendly / Social guild
    • Doesnt mind someone who is inexperienced
    • Not a huge guild. Would prefer less than 150 members

My current setups/gear I have right now! (I'm working on more)
    k88MeMO.png
    Im working on this one
    3jcveow.png

Thank you for taking the time to read this and if you would like you can message me in-game @Kristophskee

man just sell your device to group bcs tank is rae on eso, go become mercenary.
  • Kristophskee
    Kristophskee
    ✭✭
    Arkew wrote: »

Sell my device? Sorry?

EU - Always Daggerfall Covenant
  • leglesslizard
    leglesslizard
    Soul Shriven
    Hey :)

I was just hopping on here to create a thread to recruit some newer players interested in som casual training runs of vet content. We're a small social guild who have progressed through most of the games content together but I enjoy teaching newer players the mechanics in trials so am looking to start that up again, we're currently looking for mre to fill runs that would run on a Sunday evening, starting with the base trials and slowly working our way through.

If you're interested then checkout [Save our Soulgems] or /w @leglesslizard in game. When I'm next on I'll throw you an invite and you can come check us out and see if we're a good fit for you :)
  • Arkew
    Arkew
    ✭✭✭
    Arkew wrote: »

Sell my device? Sorry?

just simply when someone search tank you answer in private message , how many you offer for a dungeon run.

if dd player who search tank are not happy say to making a tank himself.

since tank is rare on eso just sell dungeon run with your tank :) for like 3-4 k gold XD

in eso tank are the most rarest type of player in dungeon since it's higtht responssability role.
    and zos nerfing them each patch because of pvp.
    Edited by Arkew on November 10, 2021 1:04PM