The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

When will Psijic Gauntlets Shock/Flame/Frost come back?

francesinhalover
francesinhalover
✭✭✭✭✭
I want them so much :(

YtoTD8v.jpg
Rk54wtb.jpg
tGBrUk4.jpg
I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • Syrpynt
    Syrpynt
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe during the Undaunted Event in December?
  • asbrizzi
    asbrizzi
    ✭✭
    Those come in the psijic crown crates which usually make a return durning a summerset event and I believe we are getting one early in 2022. Although it is going to be combined with clockwork and vvardenfell, but hopefully they still bring back the psijic crates.
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ohh, those are cool. I have never seen them.
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the green warden and the flame gloves but not the other two. Would like to see also the ability to dye the flame,frost,lightening designs also
  • Syrpynt
    Syrpynt
    ✭✭✭
    I have the Warden ones too on my Stamina Healer. Fits perfect. I don't want the other ones anymore--they made me wait too long for their return, not to mention they only put them in crates so it's not like they're gonna get money from me that way. I only do direct purchases, and I won't sub until they make things more for direct purchase, and stop hiding so many items in the store for some FOMO marketing scheme or whatever.