Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Finding my way to Deadlands

Cryptor
Cryptor
✭✭✭
Q: How do I make my way to the new areas?

I finished all prologue quests other than "Of Knives and Long Shadows" and "The Emperor's Secret". I checked to make sure that the last Blackwood is properly applied to my account. When I zoom out on the map I don't see the new areas, I was told I should.

Not really sure where to go from here, any tips?
Casually Xbox Guild: Discord Server - Recruiting Thread - Guild Website - My information: Instagram - Twitch Stream - Youtube Channel - Discord Server - Xbox GT: OGCryptor - Mastodon Profile
  • Sillanah
    Sillanah
    Soul Shriven
    I had the same issue. You need to zoom all the way out on the map to where it shows the mundus map I think its called. One of the circles is the deadlands and the circle right next to it is for Fargrave. You can click on the Fargrave circle and there is a wayshrine you can click on.
    Hope that helps.
  • Cryptor
    Cryptor
    ✭✭✭
    Sillanah wrote: »
    I had the same issue. You need to zoom all the way out on the map to where it shows the mundus map I think its called. One of the circles is the deadlands and the circle right next to it is for Fargrave. You can click on the Fargrave circle and there is a wayshrine you can click on.
    Hope that helps.

Hi, thank you for contributing, unfortunately I do not have those circles on my map when I zoom out.

Also, I do have an active ESO plus subscription and I do own all the DLCs (purchased independently of subscription). I am on Xbox. I filed a tech support ticket (support ticket# 211104-004884)
    Edited by Cryptor on November 4, 2021 11:54PM
    Casually Xbox Guild: Discord Server - Recruiting Thread - Guild Website - My information: Instagram - Twitch Stream - Youtube Channel - Discord Server - Xbox GT: OGCryptor - Mastodon Profile
  • Sillanah
    Sillanah
    Soul Shriven
    Hmm if you right click on the world map it should bring up the mundus map. So where ever you are pull up the map then right click to bring up the map of the area you are in then again to bring up the world map then again to bring up the mundus map.
    At least that worked for me.
  • Cryptor
    Cryptor
    ✭✭✭
    Sillanah wrote: »
    Hmm if you right click on the world map it should bring up the mundus map. So where ever you are pull up the map then right click to bring up the map of the area you are in then again to bring up the world map then again to bring up the mundus map.
    At least that worked for me.

That does not appear to work for me. I do not have anything new on my map (any of the zoom lvls).
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should also work to just hit the map and select 'Fargrave' on the list of Zones and port to the open wayshrine. From there you can unlock the deadlands.
    Too many toons not enough time
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deadlands isn't out for PS4 yet is it? It's November 16th? Just checking as I can't find it either.
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    its not out for console yet, so you won't be able to get to fargrave. 16th november
    Soupy twist
  • Cryptor
    Cryptor
    ✭✭✭
    fizl101 wrote: »
    its not out for console yet, so you won't be able to get to fargrave. 16th november

Thank you! That makes sense!
  • Cryptor
    Cryptor
    ✭✭✭
    Deadlands isn't out for PS4 yet is it? It's November 16th? Just checking as I can't find it either.

TY! That makes sense! You are right, that is the problem.
  • jessica_1403
    Its the same way like you would go to clockwork city you zoom untill tamriel is shown without the zones and then you see those circles like deadlands and clockwork city

Edit: just saw you were on playstation lol
    Edited by jessica_1403 on November 7, 2021 11:31PM