Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Leyawiin Wall, Castle??

Lady_Rosabella
Lady_Rosabella
✭✭✭✭✭
Has anyone gotten the Leyawiin Wall, Castle yet? It was my understanding that this was added to the game in the Deadlands and Update 32 patch

"A new furnishing plan for an unadorned “Leyawiin Wall, Castle” can now be found in Leyawiin Reward Coffers. This is similar to the “Leyawiin Wall, Windowed” furnishing from the same source, but without the window!"

[img][/img]bveT5qg.jpg
Edited by Lady_Rosabella on November 6, 2021 2:27PM
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. Been waiting on this as well.
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_AntonioP @ZOS_Kevin Can you guys confirm that this was added properly into the game? Spoke with many in my large trading and housing guilds and no one has seen it yet and can't find the Praxis or actually furnishing in any traders. TIA!
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haven't seen it drop yet however it is available for purchase in the Crown Store.
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    carly wrote: »
    Haven't seen it drop yet however it is available for purchase in the Crown Store.

Yea I noticed that it was in Crown store but, as many as I need, I won't be them with Crowns.
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought I read something that said it was added to the drop list for the dailies in Leyawiin; as in, it's in the lootbox rewards you get for doing the daily quests. But now I can't find that statement anywhere, so maybe I just imagined it.
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wolf_Eye wrote: »
    I thought I read something that said it was added to the drop list for the dailies in Leyawiin; as in, it's in the lootbox rewards you get for doing the daily quests. But now I can't find that statement anywhere, so maybe I just imagined it.

No, I saw it too. Have also not yet seen it drop, nor have I seen it on guild stores.
  • Marcusorion1
    Marcusorion1
    ✭✭✭✭
    wondering the same thing, is it in game ?
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All, thanks for the ping. We have shared your feedback with our housing team and the team has identified the issue. Currently, the wall plan is mixed in with the general drops for the zone, rather than coming from the dailies that award the rest of the structural pieces. This is making it harder for players to find the wall plan than intended.

So to clarify some of the questions, the Praxis: Leyawiin Wall, Castle is in game and obtainable, but not dropping as intended. The team is working on correcting this and we'll update once we have more information. Thanks again for your patience.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi All, thanks for the ping. We have shared your feedback with our housing team and the team has identified the issue. Currently, the wall plan is mixed in with the general drops for the zone, rather than coming from the dailies that award the rest of the structural pieces. This is making it harder for players to find the wall plan than intended.

So to clarify some of the questions, the Praxis: Leyawiin Wall, Castle is in game and obtainable, but not dropping as intended. The team is working on correcting this and we'll update once we have more information. Thanks again for your patience.

That's good to know, thank you!
  • Marcusorion1
    Marcusorion1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the timely response, it's appreciated :)

Looking forward to an update regarding the daily reward chests, meanwhile good luck all !
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for letting us know!

I apologize, but would you happen to know if the drop location is in the Deadlands, Fargrave, or Blackwood?

And would the intended dailies be the Blackwood dailies or is it the Fargrave dailies? I've been wanting this plan for a while and I want to be ready to hunt for it when possible. <3
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolf_Eye wrote: »

Thank you for letting us know!

I apologize, but would you happen to know if the drop location is in the Deadlands, Fargrave, or Blackwood?

And would the intended dailies be the Blackwood dailies or is it the Fargrave dailies? I've been wanting this plan for a while and I want to be ready to hunt for it when possible. <3

Intended dailies should be Blackwood, dunno about the rest.
  • Marcusorion1
    Marcusorion1
    ✭✭✭✭
    One praxis has shown up on TCC ( it's sold now ) . One may want to look in furniture items in Blackwood until it is changed to reward containers.
    Edited by Marcusorion1 on November 10, 2021 2:42PM
  • EmissaryVII
    EmissaryVII
    ✭✭
    ah-ha!!

I was literally just coming on here to write exactly this post - I have been looking for that wall piece since the Deadlands dropped. Cant find it, or a record of it, or even the faint whisper of anyone else having heard of it. I'm glad it's not just me!

Good to know it's being looked into :)
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you @ZOS_Kevin for your response, sorry I haven't thanked you prior but I've been sick and not in game for 4 days. Please do update us when the Praxis will be dropping in the daily reward coffers so I can get back to grinding for it again. Thanks again!
  • Dayhjawk
    Dayhjawk
    ✭✭✭
    Is this fixed in today's update? @ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_GinaBruno ?
  • seecodenotgames
    seecodenotgames
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just read the patch notes and it didn't mention it, so hopefully it fixed, because I need this recipe to finish a couple of houses I'm building.
    Houses on PC EU (newest first)
    • 62. Sand Castles (Fogbreak Lighthouse) - A literal life size sand castle
    • 61. Riften Meadery (Old Mistveil Manor) - A new meadery has opened outside Riften
    • 60. Helene's Writing Room (Golden Gryphon Garret) - A small room for Helene to get some quiet writing time
    • 59. Picnic at Pelin (Black Vine Villa) - Based on the lore book Picnic at Pelin (A Horror Story)
    • 58. Almalexias Temple (Forsaken Stronghold) - A Dunmer Tower with a shrine to the three
    • 57. Pirate New Life For Me (Highhallow Hold) - A pirate tavern where they gift you loot
    • 56. Woodvine Cathedral (Agony's Ascent) - A living cathedral thriving in the Deadlands
    • 55. Dark Elf Town House (Quondam Indorilia) - A small and cosy town house on the edge of Mournhold
    • 54. The Secret Tower (Exorcised Coven Cottage) - A hidden mage tower in the swamps on the Hag Fen
    • 53. Knight Club (Frostvault Chasm) - A disco in a dwarven mineshaft
    • 52. Dwemer Cave City (The Erstwhile Sanctuary) - A lost dwarven city has been found deep underground
    • 51. Alinor Gryphon Aerie (Colossal Aldmeri Grotto) - A place where gryphons are trained
    • 50. The Charred Towers (Doomchar Plateau) - Deadlands themed fortress with two towers and custom furniture
    • 49. Argonian Sea Town (Tel Galen) - An Argonian sea port
    • 48. Daedric Princess Tower (Seaveil Spire) - An underwater tower dedicated to the Daedric Prince Meridia
    • 47. Fargrave Observatory (Ossa Accentium) - An observatory in the portal realm of Fargrave
    • 46. Hundings Beach House (Hundings Palatial Hall) - Beach house and hottub
    • 45. Crystal Gardens (Snugpod) - Enchanted Gardens with crystalline trees
    • 44. Dawnlight Health Spa (Princely Dawnlight Palace) - Our spa waters are revitalising and ready to heal your aching body
    • 43. Mountainside Retreat (Pariah's Pinnacle) - An orc mountainside hall with an amazing view
    • 42. Volcanic Vile Villa (Kushalit Sanctuary) - A private hollowed out volcano for all your mad alchemist needs
    • 41. Arenthian Water Temple (Strident Springs Demesne) - A relaxing water temple outside Arenthia
    • 40. Woodland Cottage (Ald Velothi Harbor House) - A house in a tree, but not a treehouse
    • 39. Winter Snow Meadhall (Enchanted Snow Globe Home) - A winter meadhall has opened to get everyone in the festive mood
    • 38. Fire and Ice Hotel (Elinhir Private Arena) - An new hotel has opened with an ice bar and a lava room
    • 37. City of Princes (Pantherfang Chapel) - Citadese is under attack from a dragon invasion. Prince Tarvia is leading the escape through the sewers.
    • 36. Dark Brotherhood Home (Stay-Moist Mansion) - A Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary found beneath an Argonian village
    • 35. Volkihar Courtyard (Velothi Reverie) - A castle courtyard modelled on the famous Volkihar Castle in Skyrim
    • 34. Rada's Summer Getaway (Potentate's Retreat) - A Redguard mansion with a dark vampiric secret in the basement
    • 33. Cascadia Wine N Dine (Sweetwater Cascades) - Vineyard and meadery with two restaurants and a chapel
    • 32. Walled Kitchen Garden (Amaya Lake Lodge) - Fresh produce and cut flowers for sale. Hot food served in a family restaurant.
    • 31. Luckycat Summerhouse (Lucky Cat Landing) - A khajiiti villa with spa and dining
    • 30. Helene's Boutique (Water's Edge) - The famous dressmaker has opened a new dress shop in town
    • 29. Alinor Garden Party (Mathiisen Manor) - A party in the flower gardens of a Altmer noble's manor
    • 28. Markarth Bath House (Stone Eagle Aerie) - A relaxing spa and bath house with an arts and craft centre
    • 27. Treeboat house (The Gorinir Estate) - No one know how an imperial ship ended up in the treetops
    • 26. Varlaisvea College (Varlaisvea Ayleid Ruins) - An ancient library has been discovered deep inside an Ayleid ruin
    • 25. City on the Moon (The Orbservatory Prior) - Moonbase with housing and an inn under the stars
    • 24. Lakemire Water Gardens (Lakemire Xanmeer Manor) - Relaxing hanging gardens and a fish restaurant beneath the Xanmeer
    • 23. Hircine's Hunt Club (Hunters Glade) - A relaxing villa for werewolves to feast in the ever refilling hunting grounds
    • 22. Lost Dwarven Kingdom (Shalidor’s Shrouded Realm) - A lost Dwemer king's palace has been found in a mage's pocket realm
    • 21. Replaced with 54. The Secret Tower
    • 20. Topal Fishing Resort (Grand Topal Hideaway) - A resort in the middle of a fishing lake on a private island
    • 19. Castleton Manor (Alinor Crest Townhouse) - The home of Lord Castleton and his daughter Sonja
    • 18. Cave of BBQ N Ribs (Earthtear Cavern) - A secret rocky dome, hosts a BBQ and ribs restaurant
    • 17. Who Lived in a Shoe (The Ample Domicile) - There was an old reach witch who lived in a shoe
    • 16. Dwemer Party Tower (Hall of the Lunar Champion - Lion's Cradle) - A dwarven flying tower repurposed for parties
    • 15. A Taste of Alinor (Sleek Creek House) - A small piece of Alinor beside a creek
    • 14. Lava Submarine Base (Bastion Sanguinaris) - An evil vampire alchemy lab, accessible only via a lava submarine
    • 13. Spirit-tree Library (Wraithhome) - A library built atop an ancient forest within an ancient Daedric ruin
    • 12. Golden Beach Palace (Thieves' Oasis) - A dwarven inspired Redguard beach resort
    • 11. Mad Scientists House (Cyrodilic Jungle House) - Workshop and garage with an experimental De-lore-ean
    • 10. Big Toy House (Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery) - Two life sized doll's houses and a inn beneath the stairs
    • 9. Icy Falls Inn (Forgemaster Falls) - Two Nord lodges on a lake, serving mead and fresh fish
    • 8. Blue-ice Palace (Stillwaters Retreat) - Solitude, but on a frozen lake
    • 7. Mushroom Manor (Coldharbour Surreal Estate) - Dunmer house built from giant mushrooms
    • 6. Vampire Academy with wine bar (Daggerfall Overlook) - Come for the nibbles; stay for eternity
    • 5. Three Pillows War (Grymharth's Woe) - Re-enact the three banners war with pillow forts and floof balls
    • 4. Treefern House (Moon-sugar meadow) - Giant treefern treehouse
    • 3. Artaeum Theatre/Opera housel (Grand Psijic Manor) - Tiered Balcony
    • 2. Imperial Bridal Suite (Linchal Grand Manor) - Wedding venue with bridal suite extension
    • 1. Dragonguard Penthouse (Jode's Embrace) - 3 Extra floors, with indoor conservatory and top floor gym
  • Dayhjawk
    Dayhjawk
    ✭✭✭
    I just read the patch notes and it didn't mention it, so hopefully it fixed, because I need this recipe to finish a couple of houses I'm building.

AGREED! I am hoping it was fixed but was forgot to be noted in the patch notes.
  • Marcusorion1
    Marcusorion1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any update ? Will try some dailies and looting in Blackwood - but with my rng it may not be very fruitful :)
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this fixed or not because the Console patch notes claim you can get them through the the rewards box, but there is no section for known issues. Kinda strange they would put it in the patch notes without any asterisk, showing a known issue.
  • Dayhjawk
    Dayhjawk
    ✭✭✭
    would be nice to know so don't have to waste time! @ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All. Just checked in with the team. This is not fixed yet on both PC and Console. However, the goal is to have a fix soon. We haven't gotten ETA on when the fix will be ready for live just yet. But it is actively being worked on. We will update when we have a fix on the way.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Dayhjawk
    Dayhjawk
    ✭✭✭
    Hi All. Just checked in with the team. This is not fixed yet on both PC and Console. However, the goal is to have a fix soon. We haven't gotten ETA on when the fix will be ready for live just yet. But it is actively being worked on. We will update when we have a fix on the way.

Thank you! <3
  • seecodenotgames
    seecodenotgames
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like this has been fixed finally. I can now finish my build.
    • 61. Riften Meadery (Old Mistveil Manor) - A new meadery has opened outside Riften
    • 60. Helene's Writing Room (Golden Gryphon Garret) - A small room for Helene to get some quiet writing time
    • 59. Picnic at Pelin (Black Vine Villa) - Based on the lore book Picnic at Pelin (A Horror Story)
    • 58. Almalexias Temple (Forsaken Stronghold) - A Dunmer Tower with a shrine to the three
    • 57. Pirate New Life For Me (Highhallow Hold) - A pirate tavern where they gift you loot
    • 56. Woodvine Cathedral (Agony's Ascent) - A living cathedral thriving in the Deadlands
    • 55. Dark Elf Town House (Quondam Indorilia) - A small and cosy town house on the edge of Mournhold
    • 54. The Secret Tower (Exorcised Coven Cottage) - A hidden mage tower in the swamps on the Hag Fen
    • 52. Dwemer Cave City (The Erstwhile Sanctuary) - A lost dwarven city has been found deep underground
    • 51. Alinor Gryphon Aerie (Colossal Aldmeri Grotto) - A place where gryphons are trained
    • 50. The Charred Towers (Doomchar Plateau) - Deadlands themed fortress with two towers and custom furniture
    • 48. Daedric Princess Tower (Seaveil Spire) - An underwater tower dedicated to the Daedric Prince Meridia
    • 47. Fargrave Observatory (Ossa Accentium) - An observatory in the portal realm of Fargrave
    • 44. Dawnlight Health Spa (Princely Dawnlight Palace) - Our spa waters are revitalising and ready to heal your aching body
    • 43. Mountainside Retreat (Pariah's Pinnacle) - An orc mountainside hall with an amazing view
    • 42. Volcanic Vile Villa (Kushalit Sanctuary) - A private hollowed out volcano for all your mad alchemist needs
    • 41. Arenthian Water Temple (Strident Springs Demesne) - A relaxing water temple outside Arenthia
    • 40. Woodland Cottage (Ald Velothi Harbor House) - A house in a tree, but not a treehouse
    • 39. Winter Snow Meadhall (Enchanted Snow Globe Home) - A winter meadhall has opened to get everyone in the festive mood
    • 38. Fire and Ice Hotel (Elinhir Private Arena) - An new hotel has opened with an ice bar and a lava room
    • 37. City of Princes (Pantherfang Chapel) - Citadese is under attack from a dragon invasion. Prince Tarvia is leading the escape through the sewers.
    • 36. Dark Brotherhood Home (Stay-Moist Mansion) - A Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary found beneath an Argonian village
    • 35. Volkihar Courtyard (Velothi Reverie) - A castle courtyard modelled on the famous Volkihar Castle in Skyrim
    • 34. Rada's Summer Getaway (Potentate's Retreat) - A Redguard mansion with a dark vampiric secret in the basement
    • 33. Cascadia Wine N Dine (Sweetwater Cascades) - Vineyard and meadery with two restaurants and a chapel
    • 32. Walled Kitchen Garden (Amaya Lake Lodge) - Fresh produce and cut flowers for sale. Hot food served in a family restaurant.
    • 31. Luckycat Summerhouse (Lucky Cat Landing) - A khajiiti villa with spa and dining
    • 30. Helene's Boutique (Water's Edge) - The famous dressmaker has opened a new dress shop in town
    • 29. Alinor Garden Party (Mathiisen Manor) - A party in the flower gardens of a Altmer noble's manor
    • 28. Markarth Bath House (Stone Eagle Aerie) - A relaxing spa and bath house with an arts and craft centre
    • 27. Treeboat house (The Gorinir Estate) - No one know how an imperial ship ended up in the treetops
    • 26. Varlaisvea College (Varlaisvea Ayleid Ruins) - An ancient library has been discovered deep inside an Ayleid ruin
    • 25. City on the Moon (The Orbservatory Prior) - Moonbase with housing and an inn under the stars
    • 24. Lakemire Water Gardens (Lakemire Xanmeer Manor) - Relaxing hanging gardens and a fish restaurant beneath the Xanmeer
    • 23. Hircine's Hunt Club (Hunters Glade) - A relaxing villa for werewolves to feast in the ever refilling hunting grounds
    • 22. Lost Dwarven Kingdom (Shalidor’s Shrouded Realm) - A lost Dwemer king's palace has been found in a mage's pocket realm
    • 20. Topal Fishing Resort (Grand Topal Hideaway) - A resort in the middle of a fishing lake on a private island
    • 19. Castleton Manor (Alinor Crest Townhouse) - The home of Lord Castleton and his daughter Sonja
    • 18. Cave of BBQ N Ribs (Earthtear Cavern) - A secret rocky dome, hosts a BBQ and ribs restaurant
    • 17. Who Lived in a Shoe (The Ample Domicile) - There was an old reach witch who lived in a shoe
    • 16. Dwemer Party Tower (Hall of the Lunar Champion - Lion's Cradle) - A dwarven flying tower repurposed for parties
    • 15. A Taste of Alinor (Sleek Creek House) - A small piece of Alinor beside a creek
    • 14. Lava Submarine Base (Bastion Sanguinaris) - An evil vampire alchemy lab, accessible only via a lava submarine
    • 13. Spirit-tree Library (Wraithhome) - A library built atop an ancient forest within an ancient Daedric ruin
    • 12. Golden Beach Palace (Thieves' Oasis) - A dwarven inspired Redguard beach resort
    • 11. Mad Scientists House (Cyrodilic Jungle House) - Workshop and garage with an experimental De-lore-ean
    • 10. Big Toy House (Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery) - Two life sized doll's houses and a inn beneath the stairs
    • 9. Icy Falls Inn (Forgemaster Falls) - Two Nord lodges on a lake, serving mead and fresh fish
    • 7. Mushroom Manor (Coldharbour Surreal Estate) - Dunmer house built from giant mushrooms
    • 6. Vampire Academy with wine bar (Daggerfall Overlook) - Come for the nibbles; stay for eternity
    • 5. Three Pillows War (Grymharth's Woe) - Re-enact the three banners war with pillow forts and floof balls
    • 2. Imperial Bridal Suite (Linchal Grand Manor) - Wedding venue with bridal suite extension
    • 1. Dragonguard Penthouse (Jode's Embrace) - 3 Extra floors, with indoor conservatory and top floor gym
  • Ravensilver
    Ravensilver
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You've seen the furniture plan ingame? Where did you find it?
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

There are none listed. But it does seem that one player has the pattern.
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think they meant they can now try to get it so they can finish their build.
  • seecodenotgames
    seecodenotgames
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They announced the drop source was fixed in today's patch notes. I haven't actually found one yet, hopefully will the next couple of days.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have it.
  • NerfSeige
    NerfSeige
    ✭✭✭✭
    I saw it listed on one of the harbringers on ps4/na, kinda expensive though
    Avid reader of wes’-pts-diary[RIP]

NerfAS and Shill ruins everything

Skinny-meta-fake, graded D, and can’t explain the law of diminishing marginal returns.

I won’t post that Wes, I’ll get [snipped] for the last time

Revert this patch - Audens, 2022