Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

20 second buffs

Hilgara
Hilgara
✭✭✭✭✭

Just been having a play with the skill planner on my duel wield/resto staff NB and I had an idea to stack Elude, Mirage and Mutagen on one bar. Trigger them all then switch bars to my usual burst damage bar. This should give me 35% damage mitigation (assuming Elude and Mirage stack) and massive health regen for 20 seconds. Would this work? would all the buffs still be active after switching bars?
  • TheKillaVanilla
    If they are active buffs they work, if they are toggle they won't.
  • Hilgara
    Hilgara
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if 'chance to miss' and dodge are actually the same thing?
    If so then Mirage might calculate the chance to miss at 35% and it also puts attackers off balance for 3 seconds with each miss. This could be pretty powerful if it does. Roughly every third attack they would be disabled for 3 seconds and you mitigate one of those 3 attacks anyway and the ruffian passive increases your damage to them by 15%