The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Arms packs?

Gruumsh1
Gruumsh1
✭✭✭✭
Why do the Arms packs you sell on the CS never have the complete set of weapons? I've never bought one because they're incomplete. Every time I think "that'd be cool for one of my characters" the weapons they use aren't included. I wonder about your business plan sometimes.... You want people to buy these things but you don't make common sense decisions in regards to CS items. It's almost like you don't want people to buy your product. SMH
Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Miiighty Gruumsh!
  • MaxWacksem
    MaxWacksem
    ✭✭✭
    I've wondered that as well. I almost bought one, previewed it(tg) and saw it didn't have the weapon I was using, puzzled me but the less reason to spend $$ on this game the better.
    So thanx.
  • Syrpynt
    Syrpynt
    ✭✭✭
    Daggers... Apparently no one likes "dark aura" daggers... Just flashy ones. lol

*Tries to assasinate bad guy delve boss*

*BRIGHT SHOCK ZAPPY AURA TEXTURE*

"You'll never get these eggs!"

lol

Maarselok dagger? Shadowrend dagger? I guess that would make too much sense...
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It is annoying but if you buy multiple packs you can maybe get ones that sort of match.

Shadowrend & Lord Warden
    Troll King and Gloomspore

Heyyyy maybe that's why they do it...
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They make new models and effects for the weapons. Apparently they don't feel it's worth the development effort for the price they think people are willing to pay.
    PC NA
  • Syrpynt
    Syrpynt
    ✭✭✭
    Fennwitty wrote: »
    They make new models and effects for the weapons. Apparently they don't feel it's worth the development effort for the price they think people are willing to pay.

The old "catch 22". Less people buy them for lacking weapons in the set, they make less weapons because not enough people buy them...