The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Thank you Zenimax

xxslam48xxb14_ESO
xxslam48xxb14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Deadlands is literally the goat of all time patches for pvp. Honestly you couldn't have possibly done a better job. Guys lets give Zeni a big round of applause. Literally zero complaints at all from anyone in two days. Perfect. Please do not adjust pvp ever again and leave it exactly how it is and we will praise you with infinite glory.

Say something nice about zenimax because they have been getting lots of hate lately and are probably feeling down. You guys made me happy today, so have some cheer from me =).
Edited by xxslam48xxb14_ESO on November 2, 2021 2:03PM
I wrote a poem that I titled, "The ganker's delight."

As you lay upon the ground, cry not little pawn.
The pain will pass as quickly as my blade did take you,
but my delight will last and you will respawn.
My heart simply cannot contain my joy, when I ply my trade.

The fault lies with you, your skill was lacking.
Now your salt is mine forever, can't you hear the laughing?
Once you were so proud and now you are reduced to this.
A miserable, loud deuced fool.

With every tear you drip, with every excuse you let slip.
All of your insecurities and worries bring a smile to my lip.
From your despair I have ripped endless glories,
but our affair is over now. Be afraid for I will return for more.

I have received many titles, to my allies I am The sniper Emperor and Grand champion hero of the Pact. However these titles mean little to me, it is the ones given to me by my victims that I prefer. To them I am "Xv1er", "trash", "no balls", "zerger", "noob", "cringe", "no skill", "camper", "100% new", "the reason this game is dying", "pathetic", "a sack of piece of [snip]", "mediocre", "absolute inbred", "beyond a virgin", "ganky dork", "fat smelly 40yr old virgin", "little girl", "daddy", "exploiting loser", and every [snipped] word known to man.
  • Baphomet
    Baphomet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No complaining could very well be due to the reason that there are very few people playing the game right now.

Overall the patch is great, but one could argue that convergence was over-nerfed and that Hrothgar should have had a slight boost again.

Furthermore, people seem to have issues getting leap to execute again and personally, I am struggling to get fossilize to work properly.

So, there are some ups and downs for sure.
    - The Psijic Order
    - TKO
    - Dominant Dominion
    - The Noore
  • Alchimiste1
    Alchimiste1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Kordai
    Kordai
    ✭✭✭
    I mean is there any actual pvp happening though? Cp is basically dead around the clock. Maybe a bit of life during prime time but that's it.
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I played a few games last night and it's basically the same Deathmatch but without the Dark Convergence.

Let's wait a few weeks and see what players do with the hybridization.
    PC NA
  • motemeno
    motemeno
    At first i tought this post was a joke, but i think you're serious. Well, you've never seen the better times of Eso pvp. Eso cyrodil never been in the state it's right now. At least NO CP EU, it's empty all the day, not even pop lock in prime time, and i'ts still lagging. The pvp is terrible. They wanted to kill tank meta, but they ended up killing solo players, and make everyone run 30k+ life and 30k+ armor.
    Sadly, this game has continued to decline from years. Look at its state right now.
  • xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    motemeno wrote: »
    At first i tought this post was a joke, but i think you're serious. Well, you've never seen the better times of Eso pvp. Eso cyrodil never been in the state it's right now. At least NO CP EU, it's empty all the day, not even pop lock in prime time, and i'ts still lagging. The pvp is terrible. They wanted to kill tank meta, but they ended up killing solo players, and make everyone run 30k+ life and 30k+ armor.
    Sadly, this game has continued to decline from years. Look at its state right now.

Well yeah pvp is pretty dead, but the update is good. I have been pvping since the start and tbh it was never great, but this update is a push in the right direction.
    I wrote a poem that I titled, "The ganker's delight."

As you lay upon the ground, cry not little pawn.
    The pain will pass as quickly as my blade did take you,
    but my delight will last and you will respawn.
    My heart simply cannot contain my joy, when I ply my trade.

The fault lies with you, your skill was lacking.
    Now your salt is mine forever, can't you hear the laughing?
    Once you were so proud and now you are reduced to this.
    A miserable, loud deuced fool.

With every tear you drip, with every excuse you let slip.
    All of your insecurities and worries bring a smile to my lip.
    From your despair I have ripped endless glories,
    but our affair is over now. Be afraid for I will return for more.

I have received many titles, to my allies I am The sniper Emperor and Grand champion hero of the Pact. However these titles mean little to me, it is the ones given to me by my victims that I prefer. To them I am "Xv1er", "trash", "no balls", "zerger", "noob", "cringe", "no skill", "camper", "100% new", "the reason this game is dying", "pathetic", "a sack of piece of [snip]", "mediocre", "absolute inbred", "beyond a virgin", "ganky dork", "fat smelly 40yr old virgin", "little girl", "daddy", "exploiting loser", and every [snipped] word known to man.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody is complaining... because either people don't care at this point, or there is no one left to complain... :#

Even if PvP in ESO was the best of all PvP games out there - people would still complain about things (but less severe things), as they would want some tiny qol improvements.

No complains at all means no interest...
  • neferpitou73
    neferpitou73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody is complaining... because either people don't care at this point, or there is no one left to complain... :#

Even if PvP in ESO was the best of all PvP games out there - people would still complain about things (but less severe things), as they would want some tiny qol improvements.

No complains at all means no interest...

It's almost like they turned Cyrodiil into a "dead-land"
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sure hope that this is the case for Xbox too!
  • xylena_lazarow
    xylena_lazarow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Baphomet wrote: »
    convergence was over-nerfed and that Hrothgar should have had a slight boost again.
    The Dcon nerf was the right call, but I agree Hroth should be buffed a bit, it was only really obnoxious when used in conjunction with Dcon. I'm pretty happy overall with this patch too, nothing oppressive or broken has emerged (yet), they only really hit the two outliers (Dcon and Acuity) with nerfs, the rest of the changes were slight buffs to underpowered specs and QOL, so for once the meta has stayed pretty much the same while improving slightly. I just hope the Cyro population recovers, the faction imbalance wouldn't be a problem if we had enough players overall.
    PC/NA || CP/Cyro || RIP soft caps
  • Rakdos
    Rakdos
    ✭✭
    There is no good and better, only bad and worse...If you ever go to the new world forum, most of the threads are outrage players complaining bugs and glitches and how unplayable the game is...

I think it is a good time to start pvp in ESO now, the game is way superior than others in ever aspect.
  • techyeshic
    techyeshic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waiting for people to see plague break spread. It's actually not horrible on solo and small groups but guards count toward some huge ones; and it essentially eliminates trademark abilities from being used by a couple classes. Also leaves open a chance for friendlies to hurt you through ignorance or grieving.

I'm mixed on liking it destroying large groups and on the flip side, making me not want to run ER on my templar as someone might synergies at the wrong time.