Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fashion Contest Alert: Contraband Couture

PneumaticKitty
PneumaticKitty
Soul Shriven
zfg8vpqxgjyd.png

DEADLINE IS BEING EXTENDED TILL FRIDAY 3 DECEMBER 2021 @ 23:59 CET

Do you love FASHION? Are you a THIEF? Well now is your chance to steal some fashion AND win PRIZES!

RULES AND STUFF:

* You must wear at least TWO pieces of Contraband Clothing (https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Contraband_Clothing ) they can be found through STEALING (yeah, you have to commit crime to be in this contest ;) ) but can also be bought at Guild Traders! The pieces will need to be laundered before being worn in public if you don’t want a bounty!

* Pair your stolen sartorial items with:

- Motifs
- Hats
- Adornments (major and minor)
- Markings (body and head)
- Personalities
- Skins
- Emotes
- Mementos
- Pets (combat and non)

NO Costumes, NO Polymorphs NO Mounts

TO ENTER:
Send a screenshot of your Thieved Threads via DM to @PneumaticKitty on Discord by Friday 3 December 2021 23:50 CET, if you can’t find me there, or have any questions send me an in-game mail (also @PneumaticKitty ) with the subect "Contrabnd Couture"

PRIZES: (the important bit)

1st Place 3 Million Gold + 1500 Crowns
2nd Place 1 Million Gold + Crown Crate
3rd Place 500K + a goodie bag of Legendary crafting mats

Entries will be anonymised and judged by a panel of knowledgeable ESO Fashionistas! Winners to be announced here, in my stream https://www.twitch.tv/pneumatickitty and on the ESOU Discord on FRIDAY December 10, 20:00/8PM CET

Open to PC EU and NA (sorry console players, we’ll get you next time)

Can't wait to see some Contraband Couture Creations and GOOD LUCK!

PneumaticKitty
Professor of Fashion at ESOU
Edited by PneumaticKitty on November 23, 2021 9:20AM
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Such a cool idea for a contest! :smiley:
  • rainbowsoup_ESO
    rainbowsoup_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Has this been cancelled?
  • PneumaticKitty
    PneumaticKitty
    Soul Shriven
    Has this been cancelled?

nope, entries have gone to the judges this morning and will be announced on Friday :)
  • PneumaticKitty
    PneumaticKitty
    Soul Shriven
    All votes are in and, we have FOUR winners (with a tie for 3rd place, and thanks to an anonymous donor, both will receive the full 3rd place prize). Congrats to our Fashionable Thieves!

First Place @Niyuma
    7bciul0edeq2.png

Second Place @Reece
    0ojwpsjifbso.png

Third Place Tie @Alaric and @rainbowsoup_ESO

sh80ustut8tl.png

cqvjd10u9kem.png

Prizes will be sent out this weekend, congrats again to you all and thank you to everyone who entered and to our lovely judges <3
  • Niyuma
    Niyuma
    O wow! So excited and blown away :smiley: Thanks to everyone who voted for me
  • rainbowsoup_ESO
    rainbowsoup_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    yay thank you! :D I had fun stealing the clothes. I'm still trying to collect them all now because I'm an impressionable hoarder xD
  • rainbowsoup_ESO
    rainbowsoup_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @Niyuma what are the motifs for ur outfit top and bottom? they're so pretty
  • PneumaticKitty
    PneumaticKitty
    Soul Shriven
    yay thank you! :D I had fun stealing the clothes. I'm still trying to collect them all now because I'm an impressionable hoarder xD

I totally approve of this :)
  • Niyuma
    Niyuma
    @rainbowsoup_ESO Thanks :blush: I used Wood Elf Jack 1 for the top and Sapiach Greaves for the bottom
  • Niyuma
    Niyuma

Yup true here too :lol: just with furnishings though