Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No Room for Armory

voreo
voreo
✭✭✭
Why is this listed as a collectible furnishing, why cant it be considered Special because thats still at 1/5 for my main.
Argonian Dragonknight

~Rawr
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get all the Free Inn spaces and you can place one in each of them.
  • voreo
    voreo
    ✭✭✭

I have all those I just prefer everything in one house :( lol
    Argonian Dragonknight

~Rawr
  • Asgaeroth
    Asgaeroth
    ✭✭

How is this helpful in any way? Why would I want my armory in some random house I don't use? Armory being a collectible was to me the worst thing they have ever done to ESO. I haven't logged in since update 32. I am not logging in again until they release a non-collectible armory. I can not play ESO like this, it is too frustrating.
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asgaeroth wrote: »

How is this helpful in any way? Why would I want my armory in some random house I don't use? Armory being a collectible was to me the worst thing they have ever done to ESO. I haven't logged in since update 32. I am not logging in again until they release a non-collectible armory. I can not play ESO like this, it is too frustrating.

[snip] There are a few housing options that are "free", if you have the DLC. Such as the Hall of the Lunar Champion, and the new Deadlands place we can get via the Impresario.

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 5, 2021 12:51PM
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't placed the "Armory" station in any if my homes because it is too large. It would require too much destruction of their existing furnishings and damage their aesthetics.

Each of my characters has their own home. They don't visit each others homes. My Inn rooms are already furnished as inn rooms, to be used as inn rooms. It's an RP thing.

For example, in my main crafter's home I'd have to build another outhouse in the yard to accommodate the Armory station, and that would mean I'd have to remove the pigsty to make enough space.

Quite frankly, I'd rather have my pigsty.
    PC EU
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We need more special and collectible slots... and even more normal slots :s
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am just annoyed it’s using the same housing sub section that “house guests” were using.

I ended up getting the armory assistant so he can pull double duty in this regard.