The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hacked! Please help!!

DrakeHellfire
DrakeHellfire
✭✭✭
Hey, my friend has made an application to the forums and emails to ESO support and haven't got any responses, while I got an invitation for the forums approved on my end. Her account had been hacked so I am using my account to post this here in hopes someone can see this and help. This is what she wants to have posted:

"Hello, I have opened two tickets in regards to my account being hacked. The ticket numbers are: # 211027-000918 and #:211027-001059. My UserID @ name was: @TheMandalauren --However, when my account was hacked they changed the UserID to: @Mirax111 -- both tickets that received a reply was the # 211027-000918 by The Elder Scrolls Online Support Team and #:211027-001059 that was replied to by the Bethesda.net Support Team, to which I replied promptly, answering the questions and following the instructions. But they were of the same format and just appeared to be an automated response to me filing the ticket.

My account remains hacked and was hacked on 10/27/2021 at around roughly 0300-0330 CST (AM). I have yet to receive any reply to the four-five reply messages I sent back after complying and following the listed instructions within the primary ticket/incident report (# 211027-000918) and to the #:211027-001059 ticket to which I replied twice (messages were separated per day). I even listed the email to contact me on within the primary ticket (# 211027-000918) and secondary ticket (#:211027-001059), like mentioned previously, I have yet to receive any reply to both. Please follow the additional details I provided to the Elder Scrolls Online Support Team and Bethesda.net Support Team within both tickets (# 211027-000918) and to the secondary ticket (#:211027-001059), and to continue to go through that email that has replied four-five times to the ticket (# 211027-000918). I even check marked the box that gave me that option to put a secondary email for communication with the support team to which I received the first and only email in regards to my account being hacked. The secondary email is the email that I have been replying with and wish to continue to go through due to the possibility of the primary email that was associated with my ESO account being compromised.

I sent all the needed information back to the ticket, and am willing to provide additional details, even screenshots of me logged into my account if necessary. I even provided past transaction receipt numbers, billing information...etc in hopes to help with this investigation process. I am getting very concerned with the lack of a reply as of yet, I do understand response times may be slowed due to COVID-19. Please do reply as soon as possible. I'm understandably worried as I have a lot on my account. I really hope I can get my account back. Please can someone help me?"
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    How is this supposed to be handled? Has anyone gotten hacked and gotten a good response?
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • DrakeHellfire
    DrakeHellfire
    ✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    How is this supposed to be handled? Has anyone gotten hacked and gotten a good response?

Hopefully by letting her know that it's being worked on.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings,

We can confirm that the ticket is still open and a member of our support staff will reach out as soon as they can, however please be aware that bumping a ticket repeatedly will put it at the end of the line and delay the response time. Because of this, we recommend only updating a ticket as necessary.

Thank you for your patience.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on October 30, 2021 1:06PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Nevidyra
    Nevidyra
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

We can confirm that the ticket is still open and a member of our support staff will reach out as soon as they can, however please be aware that bumping a ticket repeatedly will put it at the end of the line and delay the response time. Because of this, we recommend only updating a ticket as necessary.

Thank you for your patience.

The ticket still hasn't been answered; her account is still in the hands of the hacker. Can one of you please help finally? It's been almost a week.
    -PC/NA/AD-
    CP 1k+

Immortal Redeemer [✅]
    Tick-Tock Tormentor [✅]
    Gryphon Heart [✅]
    Godslayer [WIP]
    Dawnbringer [N/A]

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Nevidyra

Please be patient as the ticket has been escalated and is being investigated by our support team. An agent will reach out once the investigation is complete.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post