The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC EU] Social Dungeon "Story Mode" Guild -->The Slow Dungeoneers<--

woufff
woufff
✭✭✭✭
As I could not find any such guild, I have created the social guild "The Slow Dungeoneers" on PC EU.

The idea is really to play all dungeons in a "story" mode where possible, taking the time to explore and in any case waiting and caring for group members when doing dungeons, also helping in quests when needed.

One thing to know, I do not have too much experience when it comes to dungeons, thus this will be learning by doing o:) I well have experience in leading a guild from other MMO's.

Some personnel information, I am not young any more but still working full-time, thus mostly online in the evening (GMT+1) and during weekends.

In ESO I am mostly questing, crafting & trading. In public dungeons I play as DD in solo-survival mode ;)

Our rules are quite simple:

- we take time and wait for group members in dungeons
- we have no minimum online requirement
- we have no minimum level requirement
- we are respectful, helpful & polite (goes without saying of course ;-))

Thus if you are more interested in stories and exploration than in "running" through dungeons, if you are interested to learn and to share your knowledge with others and want to help building a nice laid back social guild, feel free to apply ingame @woufff, I am more then happy to send you an invite B)
PC/EU&NA - Redguard Nightblade - Grand Master Crafter - Explorer of Tamriel & Skyrim - Playing Starfield (and awaiting TES VI ^^)
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Almost a month already and still some room :D

Come and join, as they say in France, the more the merrier ;)

PC/EU&NA - Redguard Nightblade - Grand Master Crafter - Explorer of Tamriel & Skyrim - Playing Starfield (and awaiting TES VI ^^)
  • Skullyfunk
    Hi :) im VERY interested in joining. Been looking for such a guild in long time. Did send you a friend request ingame
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Skullyfunk wrote: »
    Hi :) im VERY interested in joining. Been looking for such a guild in long time. Did send you a friend request ingame

Invite sent B)
  • Blixzor
    Blixzor
    Soul Shriven
    Please drop me an invite @blickson
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blixzor wrote: »
    Please drop me an invite @blickson

"Account not found"
  • Blixzor
    Blixzor
    Soul Shriven
    My bad...
    It should be @Blickzor
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blixzor wrote: »
    My bad...
    It should be @Blickzor

"Account not found"

If I try to invite all possible spellings of your name, I will probably be banned for invite spamming :D
  • Akomano
    Akomano
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I also cannot add you. Does the offer still stand?^^
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heya people,

you may have noted that my old guild does not seem to exist anymore (I needed to leave for personal reasons, still sorry for that for my old guild mates).

As today I have inherited a guild (very strange but ok, no complaint) and have more time again to spend in the game, I wanted to reactivate the idea of the "slow dungeoneers".

The guild is called "Vae Victis", name I didn't chose but sound cool anyway (and as it is far too complicated to change a guild name...) the name will stay now.

Thus if people are interested to help build such a guild as explained in the opening post, feel free to apply ingame or send me a message.

See you B)