Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox: Infinite login loads and crashing on login

FruitBatVampire
This has been happening for about a week now. Occasionally I'll spend ~20-30 minutes trying to get into the game itself because login gives me in an infinite load screen before I can select a character. Usually closing the game and trying again works on the 5th try. Sometimes, the entire game will just crash (as noted by the loading circle freezing).

I've cleared cache and data, updated the game, etc. and noticed no difference.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on October 7, 2021 10:45PM
MY SHIEELLDDD!!!!!! How dare you fools make me drop it!!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @FruitBatVampire

Are you still encountering this loading issue after the recent update?

Have you tried completely reinstalling ESO?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • FruitBatVampire
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @FruitBatVampire

Are you still encountering this loading issue after the recent update?

Have you tried completely reinstalling ESO?

Yes, these infinite loads and crashes on login still continue through the patch. I got login prog the day the patch update dropped.

I haven't tried reinstalling the game yet. Probably won't for a while since the download is an overnight thing, but I'll try it and see if it improves logins and stability.
    MY SHIEELLDDD!!!!!! How dare you fools make me drop it!!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @FruitBatVampire

Thanks for replying back. Please keep us updated if the reinstall helps at all.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • MissPan3024
    MissPan3024
    ✭✭✭
    Same. Reinstalled twice. Submitted 2 tickets that got sent up to another team in an email apparently. No fix yet. Can’t get online this afternoon unfortunately. Guess I will play something else 👍
  • Lluanda
    Lluanda
    ✭✭✭
    Same. Reinstalled twice. Submitted 2 tickets that got sent up to another team in an email apparently. No fix yet. Can’t get online this afternoon unfortunately. Guess I will play something else 👍

You can still try and clear the mac address in the advanced network settings if they haven't already told you to do this after the clear cache, powercycle, delete save game and full reinstallation suggestions.

If it helps at all it is also not a permanent fix, but they basically told me to do this and if that doesn't help then contact Microsoft. :s

If you've already tried that then you are in the same boat of being swept under the rug as I am I suppose.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @MissPan3024 Can you share the ticket number that got sent via email? We can follow up if you don't hear back soon.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • MissPan3024
    MissPan3024
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    @MissPan3024 Can you share the ticket number that got sent via email? We can follow up if you don't hear back soon.

How do I find past ticket numbers? I was told to watch my email for response but nothing has come yet.
  • MissPan3024
    MissPan3024
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by MissPan3024 on November 4, 2021 4:07PM