The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Unable to craft Deadlands Furniture Diagram

Ekoe1954
Ekoe1954
✭✭✭
Is anyone having issues with any of the Deadlands furniture diagrams? I purchased and leaned The Dealands Wall Spikes yesterday and although it show with my add on that I have learned it, it isn't showing up when I'm at the craft table so I can't craft them. I have turned off all add ons just to check, but the problem remains.
The ticket options are so limited, I'm not even sure what option I would choose in order to submit one.
I don't want to purchase any more furniture recipes until I know they work... its WAY too costly.
  • Bluepetunia
    Bluepetunia
    ✭✭✭
    Did you check if you met all the requirements of the recipe. Some if all recipes call for you to know parts of the other trades.
    For eample

blacksmith
    woodwork
    etc.

To do this uncheck the box that says something about skills, first box I think. Anything that does not meet the requirements will show up in red. Scroll over the recipe and see what you need to do.
  • Ekoe1954
    Ekoe1954
    ✭✭✭
    yes, I am a master crafter. I meet the criteria. I have the skills and the mats. Ty for asking though. It is easy to miss that at times. :)
    Edited by Ekoe1954 on November 2, 2021 5:07PM
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure you’re at the right craft table and have you checked every category? I’ve run around between crafting tables before, searching for a furnishing I know that I learned how to make and usually, this is the problem. Some furnishings are listed under different categories to craft than they are to place. It can be confusing and frustrating!
  • Ekoe1954
    Ekoe1954
    ✭✭✭
    good advice. That could be the problem ie. not being found under the catagory that it is listed as... although it being a sconce... it seems odd that it wouldn't be found in lighting, blacksmithing as it is indicated. I will check and post if I do by chance find it in another listing than what the items (and it's crown store equivalent) list it as being under.
    It is called Dealands Wall Spikes and Sure ENOUGH it isn't under Lighting as listed, it's found under Gallery!
    Ty for the prompt to cause me to look closer!

Edited by Ekoe1954 on November 3, 2021 1:09AM