Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Does the Daedric Fence, Section plan still drop?

asbrizzi
asbrizzi
✭✭
Been playing this game for almost 3 years now and I've never seen this plan drop and never even seen it in guild traders until I saw it yesterday for 500 gold and bought it. Someone told me that it actually doesn't drop anymore and I'm wondering if that's true. Does any know for sure if this plan still drops or not. Also wondering the same about the Daedric Doorway, Spiked plan.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The drop rate on this plan reeeeally needs adjustment. I’m totally fine with there being ultra rare drops but the item should reflect this, no? Of all the Daedric furnishings, a fence piece should be relatively common IMO and it is one of the blue plans too, nothing legendary.
  • asbrizzi
    asbrizzi
    ✭✭
    The drop rate on this plan reeeeally needs adjustment. I’m totally fine with there being ultra rare drops but the item should reflect this, no? Of all the Daedric furnishings, a fence piece should be relatively common IMO and it is one of the blue plans too, nothing legendary.

Agreed. The fence and doorway should be the only purple daedric plans (since gold plans don't drop and are only purchased with writ vouchers), the rest should be blue or even green to reflect their actual rarity.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I recently picked up both the purple spiked doorway and the purple hanging cage plans, but have not see the blue fence plan anywhere.

I was wondering the same thing.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recently picked up both the purple spiked doorway and the purple hanging cage plans, but have not see the blue fence plan anywhere.

Several guild traders are listed as carrying it on the Tamriel Trade Center site — all for 1 million and up. Of course we don’t know when the plans dropped so it’s possible that they no longer do but I think they’re just absurdly rare.
    asbrizzi wrote: »

Agreed. The fence and doorway should be the only purple daedric plans (since gold plans don't drop and are only purchased with writ vouchers), the rest should be blue or even green to reflect their actual rarity.

I’d rather see the fence gradually be made more common so that it dropped at least as much as the door — still a great drop, but not absurd.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Several guild traders are listed as carrying it on the Tamriel Trade Center site — all for 1 million and up. Of course we don’t know when the plans dropped so it’s possible that they no longer do but I think they’re just absurdly rare.

I’d rather see the fence gradually be made more common so that it dropped at least as much as the door — still a great drop, but not absurd.

There aren’t any on PS NA unless they are listed in a guild out in the boonies. I keep checking.

Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

There aren’t any on PS NA unless they are listed in a guild out in the boonies. I keep checking.

Looks like there are 10 or so, and the prices are insane:

https://us.tamrieltradecentre.com/pc/Trade/SearchResult?SearchType=Sell&ItemID=16677&ItemNamePattern=Diagram:+Daedric+Fence,+Section

I know the recipe-- if you want to send me the mats, I can craft you however many you need (@aeiathehuntress). Yes, that's an 'i' in "Aeia" (an uppercase 'i' looks like a lowercase 'l', so it looks like "AeIaTheHuntress" when I do so).
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Looks like there are 10 or so, and the prices are insane:

https://us.tamrieltradecentre.com/pc/Trade/SearchResult?SearchType=Sell&ItemID=16677&ItemNamePattern=Diagram:+Daedric+Fence,+Section

I know the recipe-- if you want to send me the mats, I can craft you however many you need (@aeiathehuntress). Yes, that's an 'i' in "Aeia" (an uppercase 'i' looks like a lowercase 'l', so it looks like "AeIaTheHuntress" when I do so).

Thanks for the offer but I am interested in learning the furnishing plan myself.

Perhaps you didn’t notice but I am on PlayStation server so TTC is no help for me.

My dps is insufficient for trials groups so this is what I do for achievments.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• EnerG
    EnerG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a section on the TTC website for console listings @katanagirl1 , unsure how they pull their data but you CAN search console trader listings on the site
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    EnerG wrote: »
    There is a section on the TTC website for console listings @katanagirl1 , unsure how they pull their data but you CAN search console trader listings on the site

Yeah I don’t know how that could possibly work, perhaps the data had to be entered manually into TTC?

In the past I found that there were no entries for anything I was looking for on the console page, but I just checked and there are some listings for chrome platings and dreugh wax but they are months or years old.

Most PS players just hit the capital cities when searching for a certain item to buy.

EDIT: autocorrect typo
    Edited by katanagirl1 on November 12, 2021 5:03AM
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just saw a furnishing plan in one of the traders for 2.3 M gold.

So I guess they still drop, but it is extremely rare.

Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It still drops --- just extremely rare.

your best bet is to wait till the jubilee event --- it drops a lot more during the event.

• katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It still drops --- just extremely rare.

your best bet is to wait till the jubilee event --- it drops a lot more during the event.

From the reward boxes you mean? I’m not sure that counts.

Is there perhaps a certain very specific location that it drops form? I mean, people have been doing more dolmens leveling up companions and there are a lot of daedra in the Deadlands. It seems like we should have seen a noticeable bump in the number of plans in traders due to those things.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA