The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

LF Trial Guild That Does NOT Blacklist Stam DD's

Tariq420BlazeIt
As title says^
24 years old, UK, Active Daily for a minimum of 5 hours.
Main Stamcro, CP570, 36.75kdps on a 3m dummy 56.97 on a 21m dummy (improving daily as I tighten my rotation)

Please Xbox message Tariq420BlazeIt.

Comments saying "reroll mag" or anything of the sort are not welcome here, thank you.
Edited by Tariq420BlazeIt on April 27, 2020 2:01PM
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, after 9 months of Stamcro being the only class anyone wanted in trials (Elsweyr through Dragonhold). Now that magDK got buffed in Harrowstorm you can’t find a group? That seems odd considering Stamcro is still #2 for most fights.
  • Tariq420BlazeIt
    Well after 2 months of playing this class, every Guild I've come across has outright denied access to Stam DD's in vet Trials.
  • Gothicgeneral
    Gothicgeneral
    Soul Shriven
    Try Pheasant Pluckers, to give you an idea / preview: some Guild members of high guild rank have stamcro dds themselves
    Only actual requirements: good attitude, proper behavior and enjoyjng jokes, but i doubt thats a problem 😀