The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Meet the character ...

Mandragora
Mandragora
✭✭✭
Orcish Marshal

It was a hard day behind and with the dawnfall when he set off from still darkened city of Layawin it was very long time on the road. "It will not be easy to find him" was the words pondering in his head when he arrived into noisy Rimmen on his black horse, and thoughts continued: He is wanted in Daggerfall for multiple thefts and then even in Orsinium he took the opportunity of city guards busy with all the newcomers, so his superriors decided that would be the best fitting job for him, long time member of Daggerfall agency, and he couldn't agree more. Rimmen the city of thieves and beggars... Well lets start with some posters hanging on the wall.

cmpzyz8bjopc.jpg
cl18jrl732tf.jpg

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooh he's a bad one, can see he's a charming rogue.
  • Mandragora
    Mandragora
    ✭✭✭
    Rogue is cool too - I can add it to the story.
    And I started to rp with him as retired war veteran leading group of villagers from Bleakrock island, because he had used imperial heavy armor outfit so I had to change it when I changed his outfit and recolored to the western coat.
    I decided that it is actually cool by adding new cosmetics or assessories to create a new story by connecting the two points - he started as war veteran in Daggerfall and Bretons didn't trust him. For them he was just an orc who is hotheaded and uses only muscles But he learned from the best and ... (I realized that war never ends because player characters in all the 3 factions keep the status quo and the only way how to end the war is declaring yourself as emperor in Cyrodil pvp -if I didn't mess up the lore again) lets say it somehow ended for him when Orsinium was established and was calling for help. He retired in war conflict, but kept contact with Daggerfall intelligence and in Orsinium he was as an agent, only this time it wasn't beacause of alliance, but because of protection of newly established Orcish land. But it would be cool if bretons would have marshals, wouldn't it? I miss those small details in fantasy ordinary setting. I know I keep saying that.
    Edited by Mandragora on October 25, 2021 3:12PM
  • Mandragora
    Mandragora
    ✭✭✭
    I knew there is something missing - now he is complete - and thanks for the sale :)
    Interrogating a suspect:
    v7y7i7mj656p.jpg

Edited by Mandragora on November 2, 2021 7:17PM