The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Which skill is better for PvP?

LittlePinkDot
LittlePinkDot
✭✭✭✭✭
I have a long range stam necro and I'm wondering which skill is better to use. Necro poison flame skull skill or Lethal Arrow?

Which skill is better for PvP? 15 votes

Lethal arrow
86%
Stxxxslam48xxb14_ESOVevvevMEBengalsFan2001KarivaageonsocalMCBIZZLE300Wyrd88Alchimiste1GetAgrippadowkkonoAdamLADMcTaterskins 13 votes
Poison skull
13%
DakkxEndOfGreen 2 votes
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lethal arrow
    every once in a while I'll see someone in cyrodiil either throwing skulls (necro) or birds (warden) around...

not too often though...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lethal arrow
    I would go with Lethal Arrow as it add defile to the target, which can be the difference between a win or a loss. If you are using Blighted Blast Bones already I would go with the Skull move.
    geonsocal wrote: »
    every once in a while I'll see someone in cyrodiil either throwing skulls (necro) or birds (warden) around...

not too often though...

When I run my bow/bow warden I do use cutting dive, it sets enemies off balance with the second attack.

• LittlePinkDot
    LittlePinkDot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would go with Lethal Arrow as it add defile to the target, which can be the difference between a win or a loss. If you are using Blighted Blast Bones already I would go with the Skull move.

not too often though...

When I run my bow/bow warden I do use cutting dive, it sets enemies off balance with the second attack.

I do have blast bones.
    The reason I'm thinking of trying the skulls is because I keep hearing people say that snipe sucks, bow needs a buff ect.
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

not too often though...

Doubt you'd use it though if it didn't have an insane DoT on it. It's such a poorly designed skill.
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lethal arrow

not too often though...

I do have blast bones.
    The reason I'm thinking of trying the skulls is because I keep hearing people say that snipe sucks, bow needs a buff ect.

wow, snipe sucks, words i never thought i'd see written in this fashion on the forums...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Vizirith
    Vizirith
    ✭✭✭✭

not too often though...

I do have blast bones.

Well going bow outside nbs is often awkward because 2H is basically necessary for major brutality, which means bow fb and 2H bb which isn’t that ideal. You’d give up the blocking from SnB which now that crit is going the way of the dodo, sturdy trait is looking better and better. Lethal arrow is also very predictable but is still much less obvious than necro skulls.

If you are looking for a ranged build then bow works well because of the knockback cc, maj expedition on roll and bombard utility. If you FB 2H then just go basic dswing/blastbones/executioner.

The overall build starts to dictate which skills are ideal.
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lethal arrow

not too often though...

Doubt you'd use it though if it didn't have an insane DoT on it. It's such a poorly designed skill.

I rarely run my Bow/Bow build so I rarely use the skill.