Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Aww man!

dpr999
dpr999
✭✭✭
I did all my daily crafting, but then I sold it all before turning it in. I hate when that happens.
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭
    dpr999 wrote: »
    I did all my daily crafting, but then I sold it all before turning it in. I hate when that happens.

What I do on occasion is decon it before I turn it in. Trying to accomplish too many things at once.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me it's deconning, but only on very rare occasions.

Also you can buy back the stuff you sold from the buyback tab. There is a limit to how far in history you can buy back though.
    Edited by Vevvev on October 31, 2021 7:36PM
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • drunkendx
    drunkendx
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did both way more often than I care to admit so now on my daily writ I do selling and deconing AFTER turning writs in.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vevvev wrote: »
    For me it's deconning, but only on very rare occasions.

Also you can buy back the stuff you sold from the buyback tab. There is a limit to how far in history you can buy back though.

Yes, but the history is per character-- each character sees only what they sold to a merchant. And the history is somewhere in the neighborhood of 15, IIRC, so each character should be able to buy back most, if not all, of the crafted goods that they had mistakenly sold to a merchant.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes I don't have enough time, but don't want to miss the writ rewards so I pick them all up with the intention to do them later. Too often I'm getting ready for a quick dungeon, realise my inventory is at 189 and race to the crafting stations to nuke some stuff when the autocrafter proceeds to seal my fate.
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The worst is when doing a master writ pit stop at a guild house and oops! decon that shiny master writ turn in xD
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coatmagic wrote: »
    The worst is when doing a master writ pit stop at a guild house and oops! decon that shiny master writ turn in xD

Or making a gold weapon for an alt and realising you made it iron instead of rubedite. Did that yesterday :D