Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

NA Contest for Krafty Retro Designs!

prettypony
prettypony
✭✭✭
We have monthly housing contests that are open to anyone of the NA server! Here is our theme for this month!

"HOME IS WHERE YOUR AXE HANGS", or something like that.

For this contest decorate a home that someone would live in. It could be a cozy little cottage, or a makeshift tent in the wilderness. It just has to look like it's lived in.

Deadline is November 15th at 8pm EDT. Send Entries to @drunkengale

Boring Bits you have to know:
Size Limit. For this build we have introduced a size and slot limit. This is so people without eso+ can still enjoy the contest without feeling so daunted by eso+ houses around them. So with this in mind:

1. House size is staple homes and smaller. (This is your homes that are normally 200/100 slot and lower)
2. Non Eso+ Decorating standards. So for those with eso+ use only half the slots allowed. Screenshots will be asked for entry but these are the only conditions. Information on screenshots are found in the contest-rules channel of discord.

Happy Decorating!!
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Discord info?
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Does this include ESO+ statues? Are we able to use them or not?
  • MageCatF4F
    MageCatF4F
    ✭✭✭✭
    I appreciate and support your effort to include us lowbies in the housing, eh, scene. Of course the restrictions could be interpreted as just an artistic challenge boundary.

I'll enter, although I agree with the above poster that some more details should be shared in the forum post. For instance, I wasn't exactly sure what Krafty Retro Designs was - the contest title or the sponsoring guild. Turns out it is a guild.

Note: I'm only an honorary lowbie - I have more than a million gold!!! Holy cats! Can you believe that?

Also, are EHT effects allowed? I'm guessing not, even tho' they are free. It doesn't matter to me. The place looks lived in like an old tenement.