The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Game threw me out and said to contact help@eso

• silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm back in! Yay!
  • theplague4u
    silvereyes wrote: »
    I'm back in! Yay!

Me too!!!! Thanks for the update.
  • Adremal
    Adremal
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm experiencing multiple flashbacks.

irckx2hvv74z.png

• KyleTheYounger
    KyleTheYounger
    ✭✭✭
    This is the third day with the same issues, although not consecutive. Since I pay for this... "service"... I'll go ahead and start counting the lockout losses in rewards. As it stands, these multiple event failures have cost me around of 56 plunder skulls.

That would be great if we got several plunder skulls as a sorry for the inconvenience.

....and tickets to the tune of 2 x n where n is the number days players were unable to login.....
  • KyleTheYounger
    KyleTheYounger
    ✭✭✭
    I just LOVE how you have your own webpage with a working forum.... and you post updates on a trash bin of a social media site like Twitter.

I don't have Twitter either. I agree it's stupid to use a 3rd party site for updates when they have a website.

[snip] It's called marketing and data mining bot follower traffic. [snip]

The more real followers, the more income generating bots. So they make revenue from the bot stalkers. [snip] Tons of revenue made from ppl just retweeting/sharing with no extra comments alone.

Just for making a single post which can't be done this forum btw. No such viral stalker bot traffic (Thank the Divines).

Welcome to the 21st century. Where social media influencer culture is King Pin and rules the peasantry of the world in our new egocentric, narcissistic -- and most vapid-- Digital Age.

[edited for bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 30, 2021 6:48PM
  • KyleTheYounger
    KyleTheYounger
    ✭✭✭
    Adremal wrote: »
    I'm experiencing multiple flashbacks.

irckx2hvv74z.png

Hmmm. That was green when I refreshed and checked that page at the time of my original post in this thread. Good to see such a rapid response
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey folks,

The login issues should now be resolved. Thank you again for your understanding!
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post