The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ideas For Leyawiin Structure Furnishings: Wooden Stairs, etc.

TeruKisuke
TeruKisuke
✭✭✭✭
Please, for the love of all that is holy, give us WOODEN STAIRS. I made a forums account just to cry out that this is my #1 desired furnishing. We need more indoor structural pieces and wooden stairs are long overdue! Let this be the Chosen One of Expansions!!! (I really thought Greymoor was gonna give us it, but disappointment.)

Also please please please those wooden tile floors as seen in Water’s Edge and other Leyawiin manors. You can make it a double-sided platform with two different textures like usual if you want. I just NEED this in my life.

Some of the wooden pillars would also be nice, the ones that have the nice Leyawiin etching. We just really need more nice wooden stuff to build with to pretty up our custom interiors. I’m sure a lot of players might be tired of making only stone fortresses.

Balconies and railings. Fences do not always work and we have nothing in the game that even remotely looks like them in order to realistically replicate. I don’t know how many times I thought a balcony would be perfect for my build but the options are zero or not-so-perfect.

The walls like seen in the last room of Water’s Edge. Just nice white walls with attached wooden lining.

Leyawiin doors. There are several variants. Some the big double doors with the flowery etching like on the chapels, others are rectangles, and there’s common doors like the ones seen in Leyawiin with the glass above the doorway. I liked the Solitude doors but it would be nice to get ornate bigger doors like seen here.

Windows. I don’t care what they look like. Just standalone, see-through panes of glass. That’s all the housing community wants.

The cobblestone sidewalks would be a welcome addition to any gardens. Matching stone stairs would be great AS LONG AS we can get wooden stairs as well.

I’m sure that it’s coming already (because there is a whole lot of love for stone), but there are stone pillars and stone walls as seen on the castle structures.

The two fireplaces as seen in Water’s Edge, both the stone and wooden one. That wooden fireplace is everything I need for my custom manor homes.

Red brick walls. There are many like this as seen in Leyawiin. This texture is a little nicer than with Elsweyr, so I would like at least one of these walls to line my homes with.

ESO has my favorite decorating simulator, but if I had the above things, I would be super happy. Please make this happen!

Side note: Some of the Leyawiin manors look like a newer version of Strident Springs with an indoor wraparound balcony on the second floor. House idea?
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, all of this!

I also want:

1. The medieval looking tapestry with figures on horseback
    2. The vines with the pale flowers on them
    3. The rust colored shingled roof pieces
    4. The little moss covered lean to sheds
    5. The stucco walls with the painted designs (floral, waves)
    6. The BIG red and orange trees
    7. SOME KIND OF TRIANGLE WEDGE TO STICK IN THE EMPTY PIZZA SLICE LEFT BY CUSTOM ROOFING OR JUST ENTIRE ROOF UNITS WITH WEDGE INCLUDED PLEASE
    8. Also the STAIN GLASS WINDOWS
    9. Some of those towers!!!
    10. And some of those crumbly walls!
    Edited by SickleCider on June 23, 2021 10:33AM
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • TeruKisuke
    TeruKisuke
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, all of this!

I also want:

7. SOME KIND OF TRIANGLE WEDGE TO STICK IN THE EMPTY PIZZA SLICE LEFT BY CUSTOM ROOFING OR JUST ENTIRE ROOF UNITS WITH WEDGE INCLUDED PLEASE

Yessss I forgot about those sheds since I was going through a long list! There are a few variants. The stable ones where they’re open, and there are closed ones too. It would be awesome if we got those and they could open up!

Those vines are awesome! Those vines with the white flowers, and there are vines from Greymoor I really wish we got from Blackreach (The Reach version) where they’re blue and fuzzy and very aquatic-looking. But that aside, I’ve definitely tried to add white flowers to vines before, but that’s just slots!

Any sort of additional roofing would be nice! Some longer roof piece variants, triangular, and cone-shaped for towers.

Luckily we may get Zenithar-themed stained glass windows soon, probably as a furnishing pack! Hopefully we will get more of the Divines than just him though. My priestess character has been waiting for years.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those usable vertical ladders would be handy.
  • TeruKisuke
    TeruKisuke
    ✭✭✭✭
    Those usable vertical ladders would be handy.

I’m not sure of the likelihood of getting furnishings that “teleport” us since I’m not sure what complicated coding it would entail, but if they ever did, then it would be really nifty to get from Point A to B. It would be really nice for Towers in particular, if one didn’t want to go through the trouble of making staircases. 🙂
  • TeruKisuke
    TeruKisuke
    ✭✭✭✭
    Something that I never thought of until now, but something that we do not have is curved stairs. I don’t mean spiral staircases, although that would be nice. We have curved walls but no curved stairs. I think that would give stairwells a bit more flexibility. Of course straight stairs are always nice, but a curved variant would be very welcome.
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, all of this!

I also want:

All, especially #5.
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • Imperial1995
    Imperial1995
    ✭✭✭
    TeruKisuke wrote: »
    Yes, all of this!

I also want:

Yessss I forgot about those sheds since I was going through a long list! There are a few variants. The stable ones where they’re open, and there are closed ones too. It would be awesome if we got those and they could open up!

Those vines are awesome! Those vines with the white flowers, and there are vines from Greymoor I really wish we got from Blackreach (The Reach version) where they’re blue and fuzzy and very aquatic-looking. But that aside, I’ve definitely tried to add white flowers to vines before, but that’s just slots!

Any sort of additional roofing would be nice! Some longer roof piece variants, triangular, and cone-shaped for towers.

Luckily we may get Zenithar-themed stained glass windows soon, probably as a furnishing pack! Hopefully we will get more of the Divines than just him though. My priestess character has been waiting for years.

I’d love for the base game stained glass we get in Breton and Imperial chapels. Also would like the Zenithar stone relief, and just more of an Aedric structural/furnishing design in general. I’d love to add these to my Chapel of Stendarr primary.
  • TeruKisuke
    TeruKisuke
    ✭✭✭✭

I’d love for the base game stained glass we get in Breton and Imperial chapels. Also would like the Zenithar stone relief, and just more of an Aedric structural/furnishing design in general. I’d love to add these to my Chapel of Stendarr primary.

Me too! We’ve gone through most of the racial styles as far as getting “new” furnishings, and the only ones we have left now are Breton and Wood Elf. I’m hoping if we ever get a “Breton” themed expansion that they will include these Aedric worship items more often, and have those sorts of structural pieces that I crave in general. 😄 (it would be nice to have polished up Breton assets since they have a lot of potential.)
  • IPlayForFun
    IPlayForFun
    ✭✭
    Ladders. They don't need to be usable, just something to lean against a tall bookcase so it looks like characters can get to the top shelves if they want to. Please . . .
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There are Leyawiin stairs.

FsLs7JU.jpg
  • TeruKisuke
    TeruKisuke
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Raideen I made this post shortly after Blackwood came out for console I think. Believe me, I FREAKED OUT when I saw "Wooden Stairway" in the patch notes lol. Some of the things the housing team have added definitely feels like they listen to our feedback.

On that note though, I love the stairway, but would also love the version seen in the Leyawiin Inn or inside the Water's Edge interior with the railing, where the steps do not have a gap and also don't have post supports under them. I hope eventually we will get something like that.

@IPlayForFun I've seen book ladders resting against bookcases in Fargrave on the PTS as assets, so I hope one day we could maybe get them... For the time being I've used Murkmire Ramps or empty barrel racks sunken into something (if I want a short-looking stepladder) but ladders in general hold a lot of possibilities.