Maintenance for the week of January 17:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 17
• ESO Website for maintenance – January 18, 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC) – 2:00PM EST (19:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA megaserver for maintenance – January 19, 2:00AM EST (7:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 19, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: EU megaserver for maintenance – January 19, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – January 20, 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC) – 3:00PM EST (20:00 UTC)
Imperials, Nedes, Colovians background and cultures
After seeing discussions of Nedic and Colovian Imperials, I did some Googling to bring myself up to speed but a lot was unclear. Please correct me if any of this is incorrect or if I’ve missed anything important!
The Imperial region consisted of mostly Nedes in the east and Colovians in the west. The Colovians are descended primarily from Nords and retain a number of aspects of their culture. The Nedes are descended from ancient Nedic tribes (as to my understanding are the Bretons and Reachmen), have a sophisticated culture, and were known as diplomats and traders.
What I think of as the Imperial culture seems to be primarily Nedic then? And the Romanesque names? This was most difficult for me to find information on, what comprise Nedic or Colovian names.