The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Sovngarde Crate

adrazns
adrazns
✭✭
With the release of Skyrim anniversary edition on November, I hope sovngarde crate will also return. i'd love to collect some items for my nord character. I also wanna try my luck to get the silver nimbus wolf :D
  • NerfSeige
    NerfSeige
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeeesss, me likey glowy mounts!
    Avid reader of wes’-pts-diary[RIP]

NerfAS and Shill ruins everything

Skinny-meta-fake, graded D, and can’t explain the law of diminishing marginal returns.

I won’t post that Wes, I’ll get [snipped] for the last time

Revert this patch - Audens, 2022
  • Aelsioln
    Aelsioln
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yes please! Would be a fun nod to the release and I'm totally not biased because I was on hiatus and missed when the Sovngarde crates were around.
  • Bat
    Bat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, please hold these until we all have had a chance to collect 16,000 Seals of Endeavours, thank you very much.
  • Syrpynt
    Syrpynt
    ✭✭✭
    Bat wrote: »
    No, please hold these until we all have had a chance to collect 16,000 Seals of Endeavours, thank you very much.

I bet you they bring back Frost Aronach crates this December. 😏

At the rate right now, no one can have 16k seals until January-February. Maybe later if they continue cutting the daily seals from 25 max that was frequent in the beginning, to the more common 10 seals/endeavor that it has been...
    Edited by Syrpynt on October 26, 2021 9:19PM
  • Call_of_Red_Mountain
    Call_of_Red_Mountain
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm waiting Psijic, Scalecaller and Dwemer crates.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm waiting Psijic, Scalecaller and Dwemer crates.

I believe the Dwarven crates made a return earlier this year so it might be a while before they do so again. I’d like to see the Psijic crates come back too so I can finally get a spider pet! :heart:

The Svongarde crates are a season I have little interest in as I’m not a fan of the glowing mounts or weapons. I like most of my stuff to feel like it fits within the world of Tamriel although I have been known to make an exception for a nature magic theme! :lol:
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I want new moon crates back.I need some moe apex from them.
    Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.Lewis Carroll
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be so cool if these crates would return, would love to get the Celestial Nimbus for my house 💯
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer