The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Booted from server when I try to log on

goatlyonesub17_ESO
goatlyonesub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭
I was playing in a delve (in SW Shadowfin that has an Argonian name), killing the delve boss over and over again so that I could get a Swamp Raider belt with an impenetrable trait, when I was kicked off the server. Attempts to re-logon resulted in the error message "Booted from server." Why? I can't log on the game now.
"Argonians have fat, scaly tails." —Rissa Manyclaws.
"Once upon a time there were three sisters: Delicious, Delightful, and Disgusting. Now, Delicious and Delightful were both very pretty girls..." —Brendalyn Jurarde.
"I smell to the nobility." —Indrasa Avani.
"A bargain with an animal is not a contract made." —Haderus Atrimus.
"Redguard makeup for sale. Free samples. Secret ingredients. Unique application method. Lots of satisfied customers." —The Mudball Goblin (aka, Cognac Vinecroft)
"Your armor looks like underwear." —Shuns-the-Knife.
  • goatlyonesub17_ESO
    goatlyonesub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edit. When I was logged off the first time, I got the message "Account is already logged on" and THEN I kept getting kicked off the server when I tried to re-logon.

After I sent the original number one post up there, I tried to log on again and was successful. However, my character had been moved away from where the boss spawns, up a ramp to a wood platform a short distance away. What caused that to happen?
    "Argonians have fat, scaly tails." —Rissa Manyclaws.
    "Once upon a time there were three sisters: Delicious, Delightful, and Disgusting. Now, Delicious and Delightful were both very pretty girls..." —Brendalyn Jurarde.
    "I smell to the nobility." —Indrasa Avani.
    "A bargain with an animal is not a contract made." —Haderus Atrimus.
    "Redguard makeup for sale. Free samples. Secret ingredients. Unique application method. Lots of satisfied customers." —The Mudball Goblin (aka, Cognac Vinecroft)
    "Your armor looks like underwear." —Shuns-the-Knife.
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, we have sent you a message about this issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @goatlyonesub17_ESO

If you continue to run into any issues please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post