Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to get God Of Schemes achievement?

Biscuit_290
Biscuit_290
✭✭✭
I am lvl 50 ofc. Right now doing the quest to save the guildmaster and the ayleid king. Technically, once I do both those tasks, is there anything more to do before the God Of Schemes quest becomes available at the Harborage (or wherever it will be)? I saw people saying you can help out Hollow City by saving people fighting the Daedra during Codharbour free roam but is that necessary to get this quest/achievement? Or can I go over there as soon as I bring the king and guildmaster back to the city?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In order to get the God of Schemes quest to trigger, you need to complete the prerequisite quest "The Final Assault."

So you need to continue the Coldharbor zone story after you've rescued Vanus and the Ayleid king. Doing the side quests will fill out the Hollow City but won't substantially change your ability to proceed with the Coldharbor zone story.
    Edited by VaranisArano on October 25, 2021 4:58PM
  • Biscuit_290
    Biscuit_290
    ✭✭✭
    I assume that comes after Crossing The Chasm.
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I assume that comes after Crossing The Chasm.

I think it is completing the main story in Coldharbor, so yes.

Adding to it. Doing the fights in the opposite order would not make sense. Not saying more since I do not want to spoil the experience for a new player.
    Edited by Amottica on October 25, 2021 5:42PM
  • Biscuit_290
    Biscuit_290
    ✭✭✭
    ok
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It’s the end of the main story. As in most games, you gotta defeat the final boss (of the main story…the game has plenty of other Big Bads to defeat as well).