The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Cannot travel to player in Blackwood public dungeons

EpicHero
EpicHero
✭✭✭✭
I'm assuming this is a bug?

I know for a fact that you can travel to a player in any public dungeon in the base game, as that's what my wife always does when we were doing mage guild dailies.
And I also know it works in Vvardenfell and Northern Elsweyr.

But I've tried on NA and EU servers, and you can't travel to a group member who is in the public dungeons in Blackwood.
It just says no valid target found.
  • aleksandr_ESO
    aleksandr_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    EpicHero wrote: »
    I'm assuming this is a bug?

I know for a fact that you can travel to a player in any public dungeon in the base game, as that's what my wife always does when we were doing mage guild dailies.
    And I also know it works in Vvardenfell and Northern Elsweyr.

But I've tried on NA and EU servers, and you can't travel to a group member who is in the public dungeons in Blackwood.
    It just says no valid target found.

yes, it works for all public dungeons except blackwood dungeons
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it is so, maybe it's a bug. But the most absurd thing is that instead it is possible to travel on a character in the Deadlands, which is a particular Public Dungeon, where theoretically it would make sense not to be able to go there if not entering from the random entrances.
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • VastoPenguin
    Still a current issue on PCNA. Tried with controller and Mouse/Keyboard. Both result in message "No suitable location found to jump to" even if group member is right beside the internal shrine