The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Preview option not present At store nor merchants

BlueDragon90
BlueDragon90
✭✭
as the title said the preview option is gone from crown store, also merchant items (ex:furniture) & impresario items that would normally generate a preview by clicking on them are not doing that. also can't preview dye stamps
At 1st I though it might be an addon causing that but I disabled all of them & still the issue persist
hopefully you look into this & fix as soon as possible, I won't spend gems or crowns on items that I don't know how it'll look
  • Hellmasker
    Hellmasker
    ✭✭✭
    as the title said the preview option is gone from crown store, also merchant items (ex:furniture) & impresario items that would normally generate a preview by clicking on them are not doing that. also can't preview dye stamps
    At 1st I though it might be an addon causing that but I disabled all of them & still the issue persist
    hopefully you look into this & fix as soon as possible, I won't spend gems or crowns on items that I don't know how it'll look

If you happen to have the Skeleton "buff" from the witches cauldron active - deactivate it. Apparently that solves the problem, as a friend told me.
    Asgar Hellmasker, Silencer of the Dark Brotherhood
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hellmasker wrote: »

If you happen to have the Skeleton "buff" from the witches cauldron active - deactivate it. Apparently that solves the problem, as a friend told me.

Good to know. I suspected some outdated addons. But seems to work in human form. Thanks.
  • BlueDragon90
    BlueDragon90
    ✭✭

Really ?!!! will have to test that later today but that's just stupid design really
  • ClevaTreva
    ClevaTreva
    ✭✭✭
    Confirmed: some previews in CS are not working for me either. The 'Crow Dive' memento as well as others.
  • ClevaTreva
    ClevaTreva
    ✭✭✭
    ^ no skeleton buff, btw.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Ah, thanks for solving that mystery for me. Nice job by the way!
    :)

I had noticed a few days ago it wasn’t working but did not have time to submit a bug report. A day or so later I remembered but it was working again.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA