The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Companion activation radius...

Starbridge84
Starbridge84
✭✭✭
...is too large and always in the way.

Can we please get a toggle in the option so we can only talk to these chumps when were in towns? I'm getting so sick of going up to a chest/box/etc and Bastian just walks up and stands next to it and I find myself talking to him instead of looting.

I would also like to see an option where we can set the follow distance because I'm getting annoyed that companions are just RIGHT THERE up on my character like they are there to give me a colonoscopy.
Edited by Starbridge84 on October 21, 2021 6:50PM
If you want to see what all the craftable lights look like in ESO, use this command on PC NA.
/script JumpToSpecificHouse("@Starbridge84", 71)
  • Starbridge84
    Starbridge84
    ✭✭✭
    Also, placing flying insects right next to anything of importance so that Mirri get's upset with us constantly was a low blow. I would like to see a toggle to avoid picking up bugs.
    If you want to see what all the craftable lights look like in ESO, use this command on PC NA.
    /script JumpToSpecificHouse("@Starbridge84", 71)

• El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also, placing flying insects right next to anything of importance so that Mirri get's upset with us constantly was a low blow. I would like to see a toggle to avoid picking up bugs.

Just go read a book to her and all will be forgiven