The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Witches Festival 2021 - New furnishing recipes?

mergadeth
mergadeth
✭✭✭
Is there a list or any other kind of source where I can find out how many and the names of the new furnishing recipes that are supposed to drop from plunder skulls?

Best Answer

• Füßchen
    Füßchen
    ✭✭
    If there is a list somewhere I'd be interested in it too.

But for the case there's not, I got the following new furnishing plans so far:
    • Diagram: Vampiric Candlestick
    • Formula: Vampiric Lab Jar, Large
    • Formula: Vampiric Lab Jar, Red Gelatinous
    • Formula: Vampiric Lab Jar, Small
    • Praxis: Vampiric Lamp, Azure Triple
    • Praxis: Vampiric Sconce, Azure

As actual furnishing I found the following new things:
    • Vampiric Container, Congealed Liquid
    • Vampiric Container, Yellow Liquid
    • Vampiric Flask Stand, Double

Edited by Füßchen on October 22, 2021 2:04PM
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • JHartEllis
    JHartEllis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In addition to what Füßchen has above:

Formula: Vampiric Alchemy Rack, Tubes

Vampiric Lamp, Azure Tall
    Vampiric Lamp, Azure Single
    Vampiric Lamp, Azure Double
    Ruby Candlefly Gathering
    Edited by JHartEllis on October 22, 2021 2:42PM
    Guild leader of Spicy Economics and Spicy Life on PC/NA
    ESO Stream Team Partner on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/jhartellis
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/JHartEllis
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/JHartEllis
    Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks so much for the lists!

I have got a few furnishings and a couple of blue plans but would love to get some of the purple ones, and the gold item especially would be awesome!

I know the Impresario has them for tickets but finding them in the loot is much more satisfying!
    :)
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

Options
  • Batgirl
    Batgirl
    ✭✭✭
    I was hoping the skulls would drop the items impresario sells, especially the cobweb, jar with brain, pumpkin lampion and fireflies, but it seems there are only the vampire recipes and furniture :(
    The whole festiwal grants 26 tickets in total, while the two house parts cost 20, uncool, uncool, have to choose.
    Edited by Batgirl on October 23, 2021 6:28AM
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Batgirl The Ruby Candlefly Gathering at least does drop in the plunder skulls, but relatively rarely (just based on anecdotal evidence).

In the past, fragments for a given morph have been available every event following their debut until the final event when all pieces are available. Choices are good! Not everyone wants everything. But I may try, lol! I will probably get one of the house fragments and then more of the candleflies since this event is the only way I’ve seen to get them and such furnishings are generally quite expensive. The cone webs are great too but if I must choose, I can get them individually for Crowns at least.
    Edited by Araneae6537 on October 23, 2021 7:12AM
    Options
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a blue vampiric plan and a couple of furnishings so far, I'm really glad they added these, they are really rare and expensive, same with the Leyawiin furnishings in the previous event, furnishing plans are a great addition to event coffer rewards!
    Options
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to say thanks to whoever decided to put the vampire furniture and spooky furniture in the plunder skulls. Loving it.
    Options
  • Ahkanji
    Ahkanji
    ✭✭
    Batgirl wrote: »
    I was hoping the skulls would drop the items impresario sells, especially the cobweb, jar with brain, pumpkin lampion and fireflies, but it seems there are only the vampire recipes and furniture :(
    The candleflies do drop, I just had them in a golden skull :-)
    Edited by Ahkanji on October 23, 2021 9:25PM
    Options
  • asbrizzi
    asbrizzi
    ✭✭
    Are these furnishing plans only going to drop during the event or will they also be available from other sources that vampiric plans come from after?
    Options
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So there is no design for Vampiric Lamp Azure Tall, Vampiric Lamp Azure Single or Vampiric Lamp Azure Double?
    Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So there is no design for Vampiric Lamp Azure Tall, Vampiric Lamp Azure Single or Vampiric Lamp Azure Double?

I did not see any in the guild traders I have checked so far on PS4/5 NA.

I did find the Ruby Candlefly Gathering at one trader for dirt cheap. Normally going for 200k-1M when you can find them.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

Options
  • asbrizzi
    asbrizzi
    ✭✭

No there's no furnishing plan for those ones. Only the already made furnishing drops.
    Options