The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Can the Reaper's Harvest Crown Crates return please?

Lady_Sleepless
Lady_Sleepless
✭✭✭✭✭
There's some spooky items I'd love to have, especially for next month and I don't think we've had it back for a long time. Please bring this season back!
  • Marillea
    Marillea
    ✭✭✭✭
    They tend to bring back "themed" items with the respective events. Good chances you'll see them next month for Halloween. (: Don't take this as 100% sure though, they might still decide to hold them back.
  • Lady_Sleepless
    Lady_Sleepless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    babykubrow wrote: »
    They tend to bring back "themed" items with the respective events. Good chances you'll see them next month for Halloween. (: Don't take this as 100% sure though, they might still decide to hold them back.

Here's hoping for October, if I remember right these crates weren't available last year. Fingers crossed for the next crownstore showcase.
  • Marillea
    Marillea
    ✭✭✭✭

Here's hoping for October, if I remember right these crates weren't available last year. Fingers crossed for the next crownstore showcase.

They did bring back both spooky crates back in 2019, so here's hoping they will decide to do the same this year! (:
  • KodeWinters
    KodeWinters
    Soul Shriven
    I second this. It's been so long and there are so many good items in the Reaper's crate
  • Soraka
    Soraka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saving my crowns for spooky goodies.
  • Icew0lf
    Icew0lf
    Soul Shriven
    would love to see Reapers harvest crates in october too
  • CremationRemains
    Yes!

Must get the Skeletal Horse!
  • BulletMagnetX
    BulletMagnetX
    ✭✭✭
    As I recall, it was the autumn crate in 2017, returned for two weeks for Halloween alongside the Hollowjack crates in 2018, returned for one week alongside the New Moon crate in 2019 (and Hollowjack came back for the week preceding or following it) and was conspicuously absent in 2020.

Though last year the spooky crate seasons were all mixed up by having the Nightfall crates in the summer and Sovngarde in autumn.

Since we did see the Hollowjack last year it would make sense for them to return again, though we might instead see New Moon or Nightfall make their first reappearances. I for one have already extracted everything I wanted from the Reaper crates, but the combination of serving other people's needs while sparing my own wallet certainly appeals to me.
    Molag's balls!
  • six2fall
    six2fall
    ✭✭✭✭

So now that they are returning what precisely is in it that people are liking? I'm not seeing anything I'd want to spend gems on & rates are so bad idk if I even want to waste crowns on the crates
  • Lady_Sleepless
    Lady_Sleepless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    six2fall wrote: »

So now that they are returning what precisely is in it that people are liking? I'm not seeing anything I'd want to spend gems on & rates are so bad idk if I even want to waste crowns on the crates

I don't know about other people but I want the plague doctor mask.
  • Icew0lf
    Icew0lf
    Soul Shriven
    i want all those masks, the horse and even the small gimmicks appeal to me, i just like the setting
  • CremationRemains
    I got my skeletal horse! :D