The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Clockwork style jewelry station

Grega
Grega
✭✭✭✭✭
I’m not sure if this has been requested before, but in housing crown store you can buy clockwork version of every crafting station except jewelry one. I’d love to see that added to the game.

Seems a bit of an oversight or is there a particular reason why it was never added? @ZOS_Finn @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would agree, except, IMHO, these are reeeally overpriced in the Crown store! Otherwise, yes, we should have this and other versions of all the basic stations, ideally available for writs (either the station or furnishing plan).
  • Grega
    Grega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would agree, except, IMHO, these are reeeally overpriced in the Crown store! Otherwise, yes, we should have this and other versions of all the basic stations, ideally available for writs (either the station or furnishing plan).

While I agree prices are pretty high, at this point since it’s jewelry version has been absent from the game for years id pay even higher just for them to add it tbh 🤷‍♂️
  • HiveMind3006
    HiveMind3006
    ✭✭✭

Definitely. I have all the CW style crafting stations (yes I must need my head testing) but I got them and only after picking them all up I realised the jewellery station was absent! WTH? It's not like they don't have the model as it is in the CWC crafting area. The plain old shabby wooden one looks quite simply cruddy next to the clockwork versions.
    Please ZoS add this- and consider your pricing. I'd pick up several houses if they were half the price which would bring in a hell of a lot more money that buying none at all at the exuberant price they sit at now. You could do more realistic sales and bring in mucho coinage. Okay getting a bit off topic here.

https://photos.google.com/search/_tra_/photo/AF1QipNg0obAYE-sxz2s-E6JwNatWs7SAX3DAvPdmwht

Edited by HiveMind3006 on January 7, 2023 10:22PM
    Cragsear: Brit: DK: Tank/DPS-Mag (Armoury). Craganor: High Elf: Ward: Tank/Heals(Armoury). Cragriel: High Elf: Templar: Heals. Cragheal: Brit: Templar: Heals/DPS-Stam (Armoury). Cragrot Mortium: Imperial: Necro: Tank/DPS-Stam (Armoury)
    Khraga-Dhee: Khajiit: Nightblade: Heals/DPS/-Stam/Tealeaf\Assassin (Armoury). Khrag-Mund: Orc: DK: Tank.
    Dances With Sabe: Argonian: Sorc: Heals/DPS-Mag (Armoury).

*Esoteric Order Of Mayhem*