The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Major Technical Issue (For several months)

AzurasCry
AzurasCry
✭✭
Hi folks,
I’ve this screen shuttering issue that also gives me input issues, button inputs do not function. I’ve had this problem for more than the last 3 updates. Also it’s occurs when I cast an ability but especially so when I swap bars which makes the game impossible to play or near impossible to play.
Can someone help me fix this problem immediate? I had this problem for almost a year every time I get on the game and it only gets worse the longer I play.
I’m on the PS4 pro.
Thank you.
https://youtu.be/90FHjTFEasQ
  • AzurasCry
    AzurasCry
    ✭✭
    Here is another footage
    https://youtu.be/XyrMJMlmQwE
  • kalimar44
    kalimar44
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm on a pro, and I'm having the same problem.
  • AzurasCry
    AzurasCry
    ✭✭
    At first I thought my PS4 might be dying but all my other games run fine. I just can’t play ESO. I have tried reinstalling the game and the freezes and input delays or not registering still happens.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @AzurasCry

If you've not done so, we recommend submitting a support ticket for this issue so it can be looked into.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • AzurasCry
    AzurasCry
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE I have sent a ticket. I ran into another problem. Now my screen turned blue like the camera is in the skybox. I might have saved the footage. This is a new issue I ran into. I never had this issue before the Waking Flames update. I’ll see if I can upload a footage. I hope these reports will help improve the game. Thank you for noticing the post.
    Edited by AzurasCry on September 18, 2021 9:03AM
  • JonMichael
    JonMichael
    ✭✭
    I’ve been having almost the same issue for the past week or so. I notice it a lot when I ride up on a Harrowstorm. I am not lagging as the animations of other players, mobs and the storm itself do not studder. For the first 30 seconds I cannot cast any abilities… toon animations are started and cancelled. Then all of a sudden I am low on stamina and magicka and I can cast. Will try to post a vid to explain better.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @AzurasCry

You are welcome to post your ticket number if you need to check the status of the ticket you've submitted.
    Staff Post
  • AzurasCry
    AzurasCry
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE
    My apologies that it took so long to find the video. I had stuff to do in real life. But here is the video and a picture.

Unknown Visual Bug that turns the Screen all palish blue. I first encountered it when the Waking Flames DLC launched.
    https://youtu.be/FEfJDUK8Z6Yll7e90d460bp.png

Here is the ticket number.
    Question Reference # 211016-006567
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @AzurasCry

Please check your forum PM's as we've sent you an update on ticket 211016-006567.
    Staff Post
  • Phil1001-Up
    Phil1001-Up
    ✭✭
    I also experience the temporary game freeze issue using the PS4 client on PS5. I've not noticed what will consistently cause the issue unfortunately.

I was playing until around Feb 2021 and didn't have the issue (again PS4 client on PS5), and since returning to the game in December 2021 I then noticed the stutter/freeze. So something introduced during the 2021 updates?

Do I need to submit a ticket or has there been anything conclusive in existing ticket 211016-006567?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Phil1001-Up

We recommend submitting your own ticket to customer support so they can assist with troubleshooting.
    Staff Post