The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Stained Glass

Starbridge84
Starbridge84
✭✭✭
Ahh...
MORE!!!
Please?

ircbn86l0bn1.jpg

I would love to get a dozen or so more items that are stained glass. I'm loving how they react.
Edited by Starbridge84 on October 17, 2021 6:19AM
If you want to see what all the craftable lights look like in ESO, use this command on PC NA.
/script JumpToSpecificHouse("@Starbridge84", 71)
  • Starbridge84
    Starbridge84
    ✭✭✭
    rj1hxdi0ijxq.jpg

Here's a better one.
    If you want to see what all the craftable lights look like in ESO, use this command on PC NA.

• InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah theyre amazing! Would LOVE having a bunch with nature and animal pictures too, and some that are just randomly colored squares! <3
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • Starbridge84
    Starbridge84
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah theyre amazing! Would LOVE having a bunch with nature and animal pictures too, and some that are just randomly colored squares! <3

I know some people would like some with the Daedric princes on them. So there's like 17 more easy.

• Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I'm out of money now, but at least I have several sets of stained glass windows xD.

Sank them in my Pantherfang chapel (inside and out) and am now looking for nice stained glass window places in other homes...
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • LaughingGremlin
    LaughingGremlin
    ✭✭✭
    I added the Windows of the Divines to Castle Gremlin (Pantherfang Chapel) and it does jazz the place up.

v6q6kes7bt2n.png
    7817bj6s17sn.png
    uea8sga7nfa4.png
    tb8vtzmesral.png
  • airie
    airie
    ✭✭✭✭
    pleeeeeease — i love the brotherhood stained glass window & would love to see something like it w/ a different pattern ♡
    discord | atelier airie @ https://discord.com/invite/nAuEC9m
    twitch | airiesummer @ https://www.twitch.tv/airiesummer
    eso university | http://eso-u.com/
    stream teams | eso official stream team | quakecon 2021 official stream team | hardmode | heartsupport | constellations
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wish the vampiric stained glass would work consistently.
  • Starbridge84
    Starbridge84
    ✭✭✭
    whitecrow wrote: »
    I wish the vampiric stained glass would work consistently.

I wish it had the option for that. I do like the fact that it runs with daylight, but some of my windows I would like going all the time.

• maximusrex45
    maximusrex45
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes! I would also like to see more shapes and sizes, maybe even based on built in windows with the idea of using them as covers.
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have dug up three of the vampiric stained glass window antiquities. I love them! They are on the front of my Daggerfall Overlook "castle," and make it look very Gothic. Sorry, I don't have any screen shots. I was able to buy two of the dark brotherhood windows the last time they showed up in the luxury vendor. I think I missed the set of windows recently in the crown store, though, unless it's still there. I don't buy crown exclusive stuff unless I have gold to trade for crowns. I've been pretty gold poor over the last few months so couldn't justify the expense. Today, however, I could buy the set, having just sold some mats for very lucrative prices. But I am in full agreement. More stained glass please! MOAR!
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I missed the set of windows recently in the crown store, though, unless it's still there.

Yup, the furnishing pack with the windows is still there!
  • Starbridge84
    Starbridge84
    ✭✭✭
    I have dug up three of the vampiric stained glass window antiquities. I love them! They are on the front of my Daggerfall Overlook "castle," and make it look very Gothic. Sorry, I don't have any screen shots. I was able to buy two of the dark brotherhood windows the last time they showed up in the luxury vendor. I think I missed the set of windows recently in the crown store, though, unless it's still there. I don't buy crown exclusive stuff unless I have gold to trade for crowns. I've been pretty gold poor over the last few months so couldn't justify the expense. Today, however, I could buy the set, having just sold some mats for very lucrative prices. But I am in full agreement. More stained glass please! MOAR!

Try getting 3 more and putting them inside at the back where the platform is. It looks really nice with the 3 images of the light coming through in that crescent shape.

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    airie wrote: »
    pleeeeeease — i love the brotherhood stained glass window & would love to see something like it w/ a different pattern ♡

So much this!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• TeruKisuke
    TeruKisuke
    ✭✭✭✭
    We’ve gotten some huge ones, though I hope we can get some small ones too. I’d love a craftable or easily accessible one that I could use for small shops and homes. And, also some we can see through as well... All the windows have been very opaque.
  • Starbridge84
    Starbridge84
    ✭✭✭
    TeruKisuke wrote: »
    We’ve gotten some huge ones, though I hope we can get some small ones too. I’d love a craftable or easily accessible one that I could use for small shops and homes. And, also some we can see through as well... All the windows have been very opaque.

Yeah, some cultural ones would be kinda nice.

• DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stained glass items are among my very favorite things in ESO housing. I’d love to have more.