The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Chairs suddenly unsittable

Larcomar
Larcomar
✭✭✭✭✭
I found some old posts about a similar issue (dec 2020) but they reported it fixed. Im finding that Ill set out some chairs in my house, sit in them all fine but then I go back the next day Isuddenly can't sit in them. If I reposition them slightly, fine. Then the next day / a couple of days later same problem. Thsi a bug or something I'm doing wrong?
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve encountered this same issue with Ayleid seating in Varlaisvea (I haven’t checked elsewhere and other seating yet). The seating was non-interractable. When I selected to adjust position, it had the green glow around it so it should have been sittable and simply clicking out (didn’t have to move it at all) made it sittable again.
  • Larcomar
    Larcomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems to be particular seats. Theyre definitely green when you highlight them and become sittable if you just click them again. But next time you go in, theyre not. In the end I just gave up. What's weird though is that I noticed the other day that when I go in sometimes they are sittable, then not if I go in again on a different toon later. I've not figured out if they're just flicking on and off, or if they're sittable for some characters but not others. It's.... odd
  • Starbridge84
    Starbridge84
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, the Ayleid stone bench is set to snap-to-surface to low, but on the up side, it does make a great foot rest / coffee table.
    I think it has to come up 23/24 points on a level surface to be able to sit on it.
    (Might be more or less, I can't remember.)
    If you want to see what all the craftable lights look like in ESO, use this command on PC NA.
    /script JumpToSpecificHouse("@Starbridge84", 71)

• Larcomar
    Larcomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok finally got around to looking at this again. It's random. Last night I was in my house doing some crafting on my magsorc; the desert flame sofas round my fire pot were unsittable. This morning, their sittable; same toon. I haven't touched them - Im off eso+ and at 400/400 so cant move anything or I lose it. So they're just flicking on and off, seemingly randomly.... Go figure...