The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Does anyone have any brawler style nightblade pvp builds

ReverseVenom
ReverseVenom
✭✭✭
starting over on PS4 after getting 10+ characters to 50 on Xbox (add transfer pls ZOS)

that being said its been a few years since I last paid much attention to the game, I heard they rehashed a bunch of NB skills and the new heal cloak has me interested in running a more sustained focused NB with burst. I'm just wondering if anyone here could offer a build or their advice if they've tried this style of play with any success? I'm not familiar with any new sets but hopefully some of the older ones still hold up and they're easily attainable lol
Nerf mudcrabs
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem of NB bruiser *with burst* is that NB doesn't have good burst combos supplied by base skills (no delayed damage, and incap/resolve is fairly slow and unreliable).

You can just go Gaze of Sithis, bump HP to ~28k and go for damage sets that you like. IMO that works better for NB.
  • twing1_
    twing1_
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm liking full heavy balorgh monster helm and ravager body (perfect for surprise attack spam) with essence thief jewels and front bar weapon quite nicely.

Back bar (snb potentates): dark cloak (getting buffed on pts), resolving vigor, mirage, reapers mark, power extraction(for outnumbered scenarios, pop soul tether and spam Power extraction) ult: soul tether

Front bar (essence thief 2h): fwd momentum, camo hunter, relentless focus, ambush, surprise attack ult: incap

Reapers mark is great for burst if you kill your marked target and have incap + focus ready, incap + focus the next target and it's typically a 2nd kill between the major berserk and balorgh proc.

With full prismatic enchants and artaeum food, sitting at about 30k health and 28k Stam.

Serpent mundus, full wd glyphs on jewelry 1x infused 2x swift cuz of surprise attacks puny range

If you don't like the essence thief mini game, shield breaker also works very well.
    Edited by twing1_ on October 20, 2021 9:07PM
  • ReverseVenom
    ReverseVenom
    ✭✭✭
    twing1_ wrote: »
    I'm liking full heavy balorgh monster helm and ravager body (perfect for surprise attack spam) with essence thief jewels and front bar weapon quite nicely.

Back bar (snb potentates): dark cloak (getting buffed on pts), resolving vigor, mirage, reapers mark, power extraction(for outnumbered scenarios, pop soul tether and spam Power extraction) ult: soul tether

Front bar (essence thief 2h): fwd momentum, camo hunter, relentless focus, ambush, surprise attack ult: incap

Reapers mark is great for burst if you kill your marked target and have incap + focus ready, incap + focus the next target and it's typically a 2nd kill between the major berserk and balorgh proc.

With full prismatic enchants and artaeum food, sitting at about 30k health and 28k Stam.

Serpent mundus, full wd glyphs on jewelry 1x infused 2x swift cuz of surprise attacks puny range

If you don't like the essence thief mini game, shield breaker also works very well.

thank you! hows new dark cloak i had to switch it it felt horrible as is
    Nerf mudcrabs
  • twing1_
    twing1_
    ✭✭✭✭
    twing1_ wrote: »

thank you! hows new dark cloak i had to switch it it felt horrible as is

Can't tell you, I'm on the ps4 so I don't have access to PTS. According to notes they buffed its healing ticks by 42% and reduced the duration of the heal to 5 seconds to make it about the same amount of healing over a shorter time. According to the value of 1.42x of my live dark cloak ticks, it's a slightly weaker vigor but costs Magicka which is nice. They also increased the duration of the minor protection.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • McTaterskins
    McTaterskins
    ✭✭✭✭
    Easy.

Pariah. Dark Convergence Back bar. Use dark path or caltrops. Vat 2h or spin to win front bar with power extraction. Tether ult.

Mech acuity + DC + Balorgh are popular right now. But... mech acuity is being changed in the next update.

Basically, you can use dark convergence on anything and play with 1 hand and still perform.
  • Stx
    Stx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My plan for next patch...

Stuhn's front bar, wretched vitality backbar. 3x agility on jewels, gaze of Sithis helm. 2 heavy 2 light 3 medium.

Running dual wield front 2 hand back.

Front: relentless, surprise attack, ambush, mark, camo hunter. Incap strike

Back: race against time, vigor, rally, cloak, leeching strikes. Incap strike

I would like to fit mirage somewhere but I love the healing power I currently have with this. I could potentially drop rally and replace with mirage, then use power+sta+health pots instead of tripots but that may hurt magicka sustain.

Stats with this setup:

34k hp, 29k stam
    1500 mag recov, 1900 stam recov
    50% crit, 76% crit damage
    21000 penetration while flanking, 18k frontal
    5400 weapon damage without backbar zerker glyph
    26k resists

Did I mention this is in BGs, no CP. Only tested in duels so far but feel pretty solid with it.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    easier to do on a 2-hand vamp stamblade, but, shadowy disguise, incapacitating strike, concealed weapon and the right gear will at least let you test someone's health bar up close on a magblade...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place