The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Unique - Bind on Pickup Items

jdroebuckb16_ESO
jdroebuckb16_ESO
✭✭✭
I killed a world boss in Shadowfen today and looted a "dessicated belt" . It was blue and bind on pickup. It has a "unique" tag. Has anyone else seen these? First I have come across in lots of hours playing.
"Home is where the heart is but the stars are made of platinum"
  • Azarul
    Azarul
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have 2 or 3 so far. All blues, all from world bosses.
    Edited by Azarul on April 29, 2014 12:18AM
  • jdroebuckb16_ESO
    jdroebuckb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    kk. Thanks for the confirmation. Everyone is telling me they are just Bind on Equip as the game doesnt have BoP and that they are not unique. Good to know that is not the case... Do we know if they are actually unique? As in they have spawned with a name and stats that no one else will get?
    "Home is where the heart is but the stars are made of platinum"
  • nudel
    nudel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have a name and stats that anyone can get, but are unique to that boss. The Unique tag in ESO is a limitation on the number you can have on your person at once. You can only carry one of each Unique on you at once. So you can have multiple Unique pieces from different bosses. However, if you kill a boss again with its Unique drop still equipped or in your inventory, you will be unable to pick up that Unique again if it drops. You will have to sell your Unique to a vendor or deconstruct it to be able to pick up another one.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think you can also move unique on to an alt, you can not get an new if you have it in your bank.
    This is also true for costumes, many who are unique and required for an quest.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.