The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Aldmeri Dominion Players and the magical dissapearance of Scrolls. (RW)

Einar_Hrafnarsson
Einar_Hrafnarsson
✭✭✭✭
Today alone, 4 times, the same player used Shade and some kind of jump-bug to get himself into our keeps and steal 2 Scrolls. We got him 2 times, the other 2 he had help.

Of course it was all reported. He is still doing it. Any suggestions what to do?
  • Einar_Hrafnarsson
    Einar_Hrafnarsson
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, days after it got reported multiple times he is still using bugs to get inside keeps and steal scrolls. Is this the norm now?
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did you include videos of him doing this in your report?
  • Einar_Hrafnarsson
    Einar_Hrafnarsson
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kwoung wrote: »

Well, i did bother to make a Video once, recording 4 players in Battlegrounds that bugged themselves up to their Respawnpoint, chaosball included, so nobody could reach it and all we could do was stare at them. The Video was never watched as it still has 0 views. So either they do not need Videos or they do not care.
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kwoung wrote: »

Well, i did bother to make a Video once, recording 4 players in Battlegrounds that bugged themselves up to their Respawnpoint, chaosball included, so nobody could reach it and all we could do was stare at them. The Video was never watched as it still has 0 views. So either they do not need Videos or they do not care.

You generally need to submit the ticket through the website and attach the video or screenshots to the ticket. I doubt they go look at hosted videos.
    Edited by Kwoung on October 16, 2021 12:30AM
  • ResidentContrarian
    ResidentContrarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am surprised they haven't been banned yet, or at least booted from a certain "elite" PvP guild.
  • Einar_Hrafnarsson
    Einar_Hrafnarsson
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am surprised they haven't been banned yet, or at least booted from a certain "elite" PvP guild.

Well he regularly gets support from certain Players that call themselves "Pro". Personally i really respected some AD players, until i saw what some of them do now and that they support this behaviour. I lost every bit of respect i had.
  • neferpitou73
    neferpitou73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What server and platform is this?
  • Einar_Hrafnarsson
    Einar_Hrafnarsson
    ✭✭✭✭
    What server and platform is this?

EU-PC-Ravenwatch
  • Troll92
    Troll92
    ✭✭
    This must be a new thing, never seen it before or even heard of it.
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troll92 wrote: »

This is happening for a few months now, although I don't know if the OP has seen the same player doing at as I. The case I know scrolls were stolen from DC keeps.

The important thing, when you write a report about an exploit in-game, you will get an e-mail by ZOS. In this e-mail the support will ask for evidence like video footage. Without it they apparently don't bother to log into the logs. I can't create and provide such videos, so I stopped reporting.
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • AJones43865
    AJones43865
    ✭✭✭✭
    Troll92 wrote: »

This is happening for a few months now, although I don't know if the OP has seen the same player doing at as I. The case I know scrolls were stolen from DC keeps.

The important thing, when you write a report about an exploit in-game, you will get an e-mail by ZOS. In this e-mail the support will ask for evidence like video footage. Without it they apparently don't bother to log into the logs. I can't create and provide such videos, so I stopped reporting.

Yep. It's like they expect the customer to do their work for them is what I always think when I get those emails. I'm sure they get a lot of bogus complaints too though, so they have to sort through them all somehow.
  • EmperorIl
    EmperorIl
    ✭✭✭✭
    I uploaded videos of blatant cheating and sent the private link in my ticket. Not....one.....view. They simply don't care.
  • neferpitou73
    neferpitou73
    ✭✭✭✭✭

EmperorIl wrote: »
    I uploaded videos of blatant cheating and sent the private link in my ticket. Not....one.....view. They simply don't care.

The entire zone reported him in RW NA I sent pictures of him coming to zone fully admitting to it. He finally showed us how he did it. I'd replicate it and post it here but I'm pretty sure my account would be banned.

Oh and the shading into keeps is still a think on an unrelated note.