The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can't install harvest map

Biscuit_290
Biscuit_290
✭✭✭
Used Minion and downloaded the harvest map into the doc->eso->live->AddOns folder, but when going there and searching in the harvest map folder (put there by minion), I see no "DownloadNewData" file in there. As I understand, this is a .bat or some other file that's supposed to make this thing work but it's not even there for me. Using windows 10. I downloaded another copy off the website without minion just to make sure it's not a problem with the client but that folder doesn't have said file too.
Edited by Biscuit_290 on October 14, 2021 3:08PM
  • Fikkan
    Fikkan
    ✭✭
    Iirc, you also need to install Harvest Map Data mod to get the update map gizmo.

https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info3034-HarvestMap-Data.html
    If at first you don't succeed, LFG.
  • Biscuit_290
    Biscuit_290
    ✭✭✭
    I did that now but when in game, they all show up in red. Dependency and Out Of Date errors.
    Edited by Biscuit_290 on October 15, 2021 6:45AM
  • Fikkan
    Fikkan
    ✭✭
    Open up Minion, click on Harvest Map mod to get the info. Go to the part on info where it lists the dependencies necessary.

Write those down.

Search them on minion and install them.

When loading up your game, don't have the box checked that says not to use "out of date" mods.

Most of the mods are shown as out of date but work fine.
  • Biscuit_290
    Biscuit_290
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks. I'll see if that works.
  • Biscuit_290
    Biscuit_290
    ✭✭✭
    It worked! Thanks.
  • Fikkan
    Fikkan
    ✭✭
    Glad you got it going.

Btw, you need to do that with all addons. Make sure you get the dependencies and libraries for them.