The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Buraniim Solo Dungeon (an island off Auridon), why can't I enter?

mikeb16_ESO41
mikeb16_ESO41
✭✭✭
Hi Guys

As the question asks..."Buraniim Solo Dungeon at Auridon, why can't I enter?".
High Elf, NecroVamp
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's accessed as part of the fighters guild main questline, if you follow the Aldmeri Dominion path.

It's such a shame that cool corners of Tamriel are one-time instanced. Personally, I'd love to go back to the Jerall Mountain Logging camp you go to in the Dark Broherhood main story, or Fulstrom homestead from the thieves guild.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • mikeb16_ESO41
    mikeb16_ESO41
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for that Jim_pip but I'm in the Ebonheart Pact, does this mean I won't be able to go there?.
    High Elf, NecroVamp
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for that Jim_pip but I'm in the Ebonheart Pact, does this mean I won't be able to go there?.

I don't think so... I might be misremembering, but I think these instances are locked to your alliance, just like how you can only enter the harbourage of your own alliance. I looked it up to see if there was a work around, and bad news, it looks really cool!

https://images.uesp.net/7/71/ON-interior-Buraniim.jpg

After the last post I've been thinking about the other locations I'd like to revisit - the island of Stirk where all the alliance leaders meet, and that abandoned Dark Brotherhood sanctuary in Argonia, such a waste to have interesting places only accessible once.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • mikeb16_ESO41
    mikeb16_ESO41
    ✭✭✭
    Hi again Jim_Pipp (got your name right this time, sorry about the last time)

Oh wow, yes that does look cool, I almost wish I hadn't asked if I could go there. still, I do have 6 other characters, of which I'm sure one or two are Aldmeri. I've never found this place with any of them. So now that you have whetted my appetite, I'll have to get one of them out of the mothballs and cobwebs. Upgrade them and trot along there, too good to miss. If I find anything good I can always hand it to my latest character who is a Blood/Mancer.
    High Elf, NecroVamp