Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Contradictory Information in Official Event Descriptions (Need ZOS clarification asap)

spartaxoxo
spartaxoxo
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_Adrikoth @ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_GinaBruno

The Blackwood event description says the following about the Dragonic Quasigriff
This is your first and only opportunity to acquire all the fragments you need to upgrade your Unstable Morpholith into the new Dagonic Quasigriff mount—don’t miss it!

KEyncpp.jpeg

However the New Life Event on the PTS says this
The Impresario has brought back ALL of 2021’s morphing collectibles for the Unstable Morpholith

PJbstTm.jpeg

So which is it? Is the Quasigriff only available now, or will it be returning to the New Life Festival.
Edited by spartaxoxo on September 30, 2021 11:34PM
  • ceiron
    ceiron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol you have been zosed. You probably don't remember the whole dlc Vs chapter debacle. Also said the same with the indriks. Everything returns eventually
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ceiron wrote: »
    Lol you have been zosed. You probably don't remember the whole dlc Vs chapter debacle. Also said the same with the indriks. Everything returns eventually

Except the pets.

Though I can never get them all on the PC without buying A LOT of tickets.

I earned everything prior on the PS4 NA, but that is now all gone. VERY annoying!

That said, only having a fragment ONCE means I lost on the final one of the previous upgrade because I failed to realize that and buy it when I could have....
    Edited by FlopsyPrince on October 1, 2021 4:44AM
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin I think it's important to clarify this for us as this is a time-sensitive event. Can you please let us know today?
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's really nothing to clarify. This has been how it has worked for the fragment stuff with events every year now. They have always provided the years fragments during New Life.
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »
    There's really nothing to clarify. This has been how it has worked for the fragment stuff with events every year now. They have always provided the years fragments during New Life.

I get the excuse for years now, but it doesn't make it less confusing ^^
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Doubt they will clarify anything as PTS information is kind of not yet online for eso broader public and there's whole different marketing team post coming with a "surprise" of bringing fragments back for the final time. Zos were doing that for years and nothing changes really.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pending an answer, which may not be soon in coming, I would suggest that the marketing information for the current event is considerably more official than patch notes for an upcoming event on PTS. They might actually have all of the morph parts during New Life, and honestly, I expect that they will, but I would not depend on it.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • trackdemon5512
    trackdemon5512
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @spartaxoxo its PTS and thus still unofficial. The guaranteed chance is now. But as we’ve seen in the past (undaunted Festival Opal pages, 2-player mounts, MidYear Mayhem, Imperial City Celebration) while things may be planned for PTS anything can come up that derails plans. If the game has performance issues or a glitch were to be found you can guarantee things would be halted until sorted out, if that ever happens.
  • Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Got people confused about this on various MMO forums, need official confirmation, please. Some are quite angry. It comes across as forcing people into buying the content or they wont get the mount they have been collecting bits for for months.
    Edited by Hurbster on October 1, 2021 4:23PM
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hurbster wrote: »

Got people confused about this on various MMO forums, need official confirmation, please. Some are quite angry. It comes across as forcing people into buying the content or they wont get the mount they have been collecting bits for for months.

But wasn’t it known for sometime that this would be the final Q3 event? People who really wanted the mount but did not want to get Blackwood could have made sure to end the last event with ten tickets, no? You don’t have to have Blackwood to buy things from the Impressario. Of course ZOS want to encourage people to buy Blackwood, but you are by no means forced to to get the mount. While it is not guaranteed, I would be surprised if the fragments were not all made available again for New Life and I would be disappointed too since I missed the final fragment for the personality do to not-game-related reasons.
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Can agree with this. Especially for new players.
  • Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

But wasn’t it known for sometime that this would be the final Q3 event? People who really wanted the mount but did not want to get Blackwood could have made sure to end the last event with ten tickets, no? You don’t have to have Blackwood to buy things from the Impressario. Of course ZOS want to encourage people to buy Blackwood, but you are by no means forced to to get the mount. While it is not guaranteed, I would be surprised if the fragments were not all made available again for New Life and I would be disappointed too since I missed the final fragment for the personality do to not-game-related reasons.

Oh, I absolutely agree, however, the people who didn't have enough tickets last the end of the last event are pretty pissed at the wording.
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Oh, I absolutely agree, however, the people who didn't have enough tickets last the end of the last event are pretty pissed at the wording.

Only allowing it to be purchased once bit me big time. I didn't get it AND I wasted later tickets because I had everything else but that.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • Ttree
    Ttree
    ✭✭✭
    pants down springs to mind well done OP
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_Adrikoth It's a bit frustrating to see 10+ days go by, and people getting ignored on time-sensitive questions. Especially after DMing some of you for an answer. You need to be better prepared to answer questions on events. It takes an email to whatever marketing team there is - a non-answer isn't acceptable.
  • Obsidian3
    Obsidian3
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope Indriks come back, I hate not having any on my brand new shiny alt account.
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Obsidian3 wrote: »
    I hope Indriks come back, I hate not having any on my brand new shiny alt account.

Talk about annoying.

I walked from a full set on my PS4 NA account. None on my PC NA account.

Extremely annoying that I cannot transfer those somehow. Lots of work down the drain and it is very annoying!
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Destai wrote: »

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_Adrikoth It's a bit frustrating to see 10+ days go by, and people getting ignored on time-sensitive questions. Especially after DMing some of you for an answer. You need to be better prepared to answer questions on events. It takes an email to whatever marketing team there is - a non-answer isn't acceptable.

Yes. And given the absence of information from the company, we're left only to speculate for ourselves.

And often those speculations go in a direction not flattering for the company's image, their priorities etc..
    PC NA
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be nice to get some official response :)
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge