Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

New Werewolf Questions

jasterslegacy2000b14_ESO
Just got Sanies Lupinus, just wondering how long until the quest shows up or where to go to get going on the quest. I also noticed a 6 day timer on the Sanies Lupinus buff, does that mean if I don't complete the quest before the timer runs out i'll lose the buff?
  • Rosebloome
    Rosebloome
    ✭✭
    Quest giver hangs out at the Wayshrine at Rawl'Ka for AD. I'm pretty sure quest giver will be loitering around a major town hub for the other 2 factions as well. Check the town wayshrines.
  • jasterslegacy2000b14_ESO
    I'm a member of the EP, i probably should mention that. I'm looking around Riften and not seeing him but I do hear an npc say "It's here!" Is my quest glitched?
  • Rosebloome
    Rosebloome
    ✭✭
    For werewolves (EP) you go to Riften to the second building north of the Riften wayshrine and a woman will be on a porch to lead you to the wolf shrine.

All i can find on it.
  • Rosebloome
    Rosebloome
    ✭✭
    P.S. Don't morph transformation ability to pack leader at the moment. Pack leader is bugged to the point of making it less than useless. Go for Berserker until its fixed.
  • 7788b14_ESO
    7788b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Just put 'werewolf guide' in the search box and enjoy.
    Rosebloome wrote: »
    For werewolves (EP) you go to Riften to the second building north of the Riften wayshrine and a woman will be on a porch to lead you to the wolf shrine.

All i can find on it.

I'm not finding any npc in the area that I can talk to that gives the quest. I even checked out a few guides. Pretty sure my quest is glitched, I sent in a ticket in game, hope the devs can help.
  • Klauen
    Klauen
    ✭✭
    If you got bitten by a player then you have to read some scroll at the altar, that was what the guy I infected told me.
    Edited by Klauen on April 16, 2014 9:21AM
    The Surgeon of Death
    I didn't see that anywhere, i'll go ahead and try that
    Klauen wrote: »
    If you got bitten by a player then you have to read some scroll at the altar, that was what the guy I infected told me.

Yup, that's what I missed, the scroll on the altar that starts the Hircine's Gift quest. Thx.
  • Madikor
    Madikor
    Soul Shriven
    Should the Timer stay or disappear?
    I got bitten by a Player and read the Scroll at the Altar. Then i did the Quest from Hircine, but the Timer is still running.
    Is that normal?
    Madikor wrote: »
    Should the Timer stay or disappear?
    I got bitten by a Player and read the Scroll at the Altar. Then i did the Quest from Hircine, but the Timer is still running.
    Is that normal?

Yes, it'll be a week before you can bite and turn someone else into a werewolf. That's what that timer is letting you know, how much time is left before you can do that.

Although you have to be at least a level 6 werewolf to be able to put a point into the passive "Bloodmoon" ability to be able to turn someone. This is pretty easy to level up to in a week though so you shouldn't have a problem.