The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is Precognition broken?

Thuragan
Thuragan
✭✭✭
So the ability states, "You can cast the ability while crowd controlled and will automatically gain crowd control immunity.", but whenever I'm CC'ed in PvP I can never cast it. Does it only work against some certain type of CC, or just completely broken?
  • Thuragan
    Thuragan
    ✭✭✭
    Bump. Does no one know?
  • NagualV
    NagualV
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've never used that morph, always used the minor protection one.

The skill as a whole has been bugged for years, been reported many times, and I believe it has been acknowledged as a bugged skill. It makes you rubber band all over the place after use. Although I dont k ow the answer to your question, it doesnt surprise me that no one else knows either. Sorry I cant answer.
  • Larcomar
    Larcomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont know about precog, but Ive hit the other morph - by mistake - 2 or 3 times. I spent the next thirty seconds doing a weird sort of dance while the game ping ponged me back and forth trying to figure out where it put me and then gave up. On th eplus side, one time, the guys chasing me were obviously so confused - or maybe besmused - that they gave up chasing me.
  • WaywardArgonian
    WaywardArgonian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've successfully casted it from CC many times, hence why I've come to prefer this morph over the one that gives minor protection, despite the overall bugginess of the ulti.

Speaking of which:
    Larcomar wrote: »
    I dont know about precog, but Ive hit the other morph - by mistake - 2 or 3 times. I spent the next thirty seconds doing a weird sort of dance while the game ping ponged me back and forth trying to figure out where it put me and then gave up. On th eplus side, one time, the guys chasing me were obviously so confused - or maybe besmused - that they gave up chasing me.

This happens with both morphs and often seems random, but one thing I've noticed is that the chance of this bug occurring is much greater when you cast it while moving. So if I have any time to spare at all, I will stand still first and then cast it.
    PC/EU altaholic | Smallscale & ballgroup healer | Former Empanada of Ravenwatch | @ degonyte in-game | Nibani Ilath-Pal (AD Nightblade) - AvA rank 50 | Jehanne Teymour (AD Sorcerer) - AvA rank 50 | Niria Ilath-Pal (AD Templar) - AvA rank 50