Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Item lost when crafting multiple master writs

msetten
msetten
✭✭✭✭
I have just crafted about 50 equipment master writs which I had saved for another XP boost event like now. I used a tool to keep track of all the items I need to craft and checked them off one by one. The weird thing is that when I dropped of the items at the master writs merchant, one item wasn't crafted. I can of course make a mistake BUT I am 100% sure I did craft that item as it was the last item on my list of items to craft and I was very conscious that I crafted and improved it as was required. But it wasn't in my inventory no longer when turning it in. I had already turned in several other master writs, so I suspect that a bug removed that last crafted item from my inventory when turning in another writ. Has anyone else experienced something like this too?
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This one had this kind of thing happen before. Turned out khajiit had 2 writs that were identical. So writ assistant thought making one item was sufficient to satisfy both writs. This was a while ago, though, and almost certainly this has been addressed since then.
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    This one had this kind of thing happen before. Turned out khajiit had 2 writs that were identical. So writ assistant thought making one item was sufficient to satisfy both writs. This was a while ago, though, and almost certainly this has been addressed since then.

Maybe. I didn't have that writ marked as 2x in my master writs module on my crafting website, but I could have made a mistake when entering them and overlooked one.